The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Avid Pro Tools

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,517
Views: 2,517
29th March 2018
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,990
Views: 6,990
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone else had issues with offline bounce under 2018.4? PT12/2018 was fine with offline bouncing for me thus far. With this...

psycho_monkey
replies: 1 views: 123
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

I have Pro Tools First and sometimes it crashes/freezes on startup. It's not a big deal. It doesn't happen every time I load Pro...

MicESanzMusic
replies: 53 views: 2,450
mikeyman 4 hours ago

I have to admit that the reinstatement from PTHD11 to the 12/Ultimate is the worst thing I ever did. This version is very...

innesireinar
replies: 31 views: 1,745
innesireinar 10 hours ago

Okay I know those of you who swear by pro tools will smite me with your grand skills, haha but I just have a question! What is...

Parisyte
replies: 135 views: 10,176
MichaelDroste 12 hours ago

Would you please to tell me about compatibility of avid with high sierra ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 37 views: 3,015
speetman 17 hours ago

Hi Could use a little help. I'm using PT12 with 11R. When I record Bass guitar I use the Quantum 513 rig setting which sound...

MarkyGRocks
replies: 1 views: 231
DannyMac 17 hours ago

It doesn't seem that UA is ready to officially support PT 2018 from their website & an email I sent, but I see a few people...

Clyde67
replies: 16 views: 718
Reverb67 18 hours ago

im going back to pt 10 my computer is old all i use it for is playback i mix analog. tired of paying $30.00 a month on pt12. ive...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 218
Joestudio 20 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm trying to install an older Pro Tools 10HD. I have all the neccessary gear to make it all work like the PCI core...

Darius1
replies: 17 views: 559
musicman691 21 hours ago

I use Little Snitch to monitor the internet traffic on my system and block off some apps, and I noticed recently (maybe it was...

iluvcapra
replies: 5 views: 354
jamesPDX 1 day ago

Has anyone in this forum ever tracked 16 tracks simultaneously out of an 003 in Pro Tools, using obviously the eight ins on the...

agentgfunk
replies: 12 views: 475
jamesPDX 1 day ago

worst than ever before error 9173 is running our lives! if anyone has a fix please put it down below. This is the open...

sounds81
replies: 1 views: 219
Ienjoyaudio 1 day ago

I record a band session for all day and I just record all of it in a single template files as the recording session is all the...

ayskura
replies: 3 views: 237
pentagon 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for the latest EMI RS 124 installer from RTAS/VST/AU/TDM for Pro Tools. I noticed when looking for older...

M2E
replies: 1 views: 261
ejsongs 1 day ago

Hey guys, I decided to try using cabinet IRs and so I took my guitar and plugged into my Orange Micro Dark and then went from the...

tyguitaxe
replies: 1 views: 409
Alndln 3 days ago

I have an iMac computer. Is it safe to run the internet and Pro Tools at the same time? Or can I open one at a time without...

gabler
replies: 2 views: 413
gabler 4 days ago

I just upgraded to PT11, and while trying to port my collection of 32 bits Rtas plugins, i've begun to use some solution like...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 19 views: 4,557
Dana_T. 4 days ago

So I am deep into a mix and truly in the zone at the moment. Problem is, now that I've got an extensive amount of work and...

GOStudioNC
replies: 2 views: 237
64gtoboy 4 days ago

Would like to get PT 10 HD for my HD3 Accel system/ MacPro cheese grader as it's the last software compatible with my hardware,...

aremos
replies: 1 views: 300
bambamboom 4 days ago

Hey folks. Kinda frustrated here. I'm working on a track and I'm getting to the point where I'm working out the drums, so I turn...

Damned Icon
replies: 1 views: 327
dcaravetta 4 days ago

I have an iLok that I got from the guy I bought my digi003 from years ago, it contained all these older Avid plug-ins like the...

void1985
replies: 7 views: 427
mickblah 5 days ago

why can't i commit 80+ tracks at once? (picture below)

turtletree
replies: 13 views: 415
pentagon 6 days ago

Woah - hold on - just discovered a potentially huge issue... confoosed Batch Clip Rename is not renaming audio files - just...

mixerguy
replies: 4 views: 307
pentagon 6 days ago

Hi All, I am considering purchasing an AVID HD I/O 8x8x8 and a HD Native Thunderbolt. I would like to use them with a Macbook...

nicky_2793
replies: 1 views: 273
pentagon 6 days ago

How do i reinstall PT stock plugins. I dont have Air Effects but i do have the instruments. Both show up in application...

THE_NIK
replies: 1 views: 218
pentagon 6 days ago

Theres some of Joe Chiccarelli's pro tools files on Mixwiththemasters.com for free download. Im running pro tools 9 and the files...

selfmade811
replies: 2 views: 331
selfmade811 6 days ago

Hello. So after buying a new lenovo P50 i started doing the classical list of windows optimizations to make it run as good as...

athlon64
replies: 44 views: 2,305
ejinbc 1 week ago

ProTools' audio editing is the King. There's not much dispute there. Which *other* DAW would come closest? I guess...

elambo
replies: 16 views: 544
ayskura 1 week ago

Hi all As you can see from the title I am having problems with my pro tools. I am currently a university lecturer teaching...

dsk1990
replies: 3 views: 251
loujudson 1 week ago

I'm trying to select only regions on my PT edit window to later apply them the same automation through the automation window...

atilio
replies: 1 views: 240
DannyMac 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm tearing my hair out searching PT preferences looking for a way to change the default track height when the user...

Mike_Patterson
replies: 6 views: 1,749
elambo 1 week ago

When trying to punch in recording with the track record enabled in Pro Tools, using Auto Mon and DAW Monitor, the audio playing...

EltonCollins
replies: 0 views: 243
EltonCollins 1 week ago

Hey folks, I have a Pro Tools 12 session at 96K. As I was playing the session, my headphones got unplugged accidentally. This...

robpertraymond
replies: 2 views: 318
Lenzo 1 week ago

I don't know what happened but I have sessions (not all) that are appearing with 3D "overlapping" regions...that is,...

hudathunk
replies: 3 views: 301
innesireinar 1 week ago

I had PT HD Native HD a few years ago. I sold the hardware, but still have a PTHD 12.6.1 license (that's when my subscription ran...

Joe Porto
replies: 6 views: 359
nnajar 1 week ago

Is the Pro Tools 2018 audioengine 64-bit

Saxplayerz
replies: 2 views: 282
Saxplayerz 2 weeks ago

hi I am being forced to make the jump to pt 12x due to os being outdated. currently running os 10.8.5. my situation and needs...

ejsongs
replies: 8 views: 547
raal 2 weeks ago

Downloads are in your Avid Account now rockout

T_R_S
replies: 50 views: 5,848
akerramassafroe 2 weeks ago

Can't seem to get any of the shortcuts for "record" to work on my mac. 1) can't use numpad shortcuts because I have...

blackmajik2021
replies: 1 views: 375
pentagon 2 weeks ago

I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. I have a Avid HD native card running protools 12 on a 2012 mac pro. I am...

kickdrummer58
replies: 2 views: 290
kickdrummer58 2 weeks ago

I've seen this question a bunch on here but all posts are a decade old or not answered. I've ordered an Arduino Uno, some relays...

Diamondj421
replies: 5 views: 348
Diamondj421 2 weeks ago

Hello, this one has me scratching my head. Doing some editing in a session where everything lines up great in slip, shuffle or...

Bierce85
replies: 19 views: 905
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

Hi Gear Slutz Community We are a cluster of Studios/Labels from Austria. See more about ourselves here: Music Incubator...

Musicincubator
replies: 12 views: 577
Philter 2 weeks ago

Neyrinck is working on a solution for these legacy controllers that is showing some promise. An article over at Pro Tools Expert...

Brian Campbell
replies: 6 views: 637
Hyder boy 2 weeks ago

I was always been paying for the Pro Tools upgrade plan, but not for the support plan. THE TWO PLANS HAVE BEEN MERGED THIS...

chrismeraz
replies: 5 views: 678
deuc647 2 weeks ago

I've recently made the switch to HDX, and is currently mixing my first album entirely on HDX with PT11.1.3. In a not-so-busy...

Jenz
replies: 14 views: 2,676
tdawgg 2 weeks ago

Pro Tools: Anytime I press Stop, Delays and Reverbs continue to play and it's really annoying... is there a way to tell him to...

ayskura
replies: 14 views: 668
jerry123 2 weeks ago

Hello. i have change... cubase was not a good master audio recorder for controlling protools hd. so i try SEQUOIA from magix. i...

weesch
replies: 6 views: 424
weesch 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks.. Never have used Pro Tools..I decided recently to test the water in PT by using 'Pro Tools First' (its the light...

Pchicago
replies: 2 views: 370
Pchicago 2 weeks ago

I am reassembling my recording rig to finish my bands new album and the last piece of the puzzle is the computer and DAW. I'd...

donalddemon
replies: 1 views: 331
Wizzomixer 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search