The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Avid Pro Tools

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,358
Views: 7,358
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 32 views: 742
Alrod 1 minute ago

Hi, So I was wondering what's the biggest buffer size you can set on Protools? A guy from work told me his was an insane amount...

caton
replies: 0 views: 52
caton 3 hours ago

I'm considering sending 4 HD i/o 16x16's in for the XB mod at Black Lion. 3 of these are for my large SSL G+ room which is a...

mike-661
replies: 21 views: 818
deuc647 3 hours ago

Okay I know those of you who swear by pro tools will smite me with your grand skills, haha but I just have a question! What is...

Parisyte
replies: 260 views: 14,307
KevWind 3 hours ago

Hi, I saw that Audiodeluxe is selling Pro Tools 12 with an iLok on eBay for $399 which is considerably cheaper than Avid's...

shobuddy
replies: 14 views: 773
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using the ProTools Perpetual Plan with an Apogee Symphony 16x16 I/O. However, I'd like the ability to mix in...

cwillmott
replies: 2 views: 216
cwillmott 17 hours ago

Hello everyone! So I’ve recently begun recording paying clients, and I am running into “pro tools ran out of cpu power”...

GOStudioNC
replies: 2 views: 288
andyisdead 1 day ago

I received a copy of pro tools first bundled with 21 plugin effects with a product I brought which I was excited about, but it...

coffeebean7
replies: 3 views: 280
shanabit 1 day ago

Hello all! I've had an ongoing issue with pro tools and I can't seem to find a good way to resolve it. It seems with no rhyme...

GOStudioNC
replies: 1 views: 310
Inglesworth 2 days ago

I'm running some samples through some outboard gear on many tracks of a big project. I use an insert that I put on a track then I...

hitsville
replies: 3 views: 252
hitsville 2 days ago

I have asked everyone I know personally if there is a way to correct this bahavior in PT and nobody seems to even understand what...

Einstein
replies: 7 views: 446
Inglesworth 3 days ago

I've been using protools since the 001 Rack days. more recently i was running protools via an mbox 2 pro (the firewire 400...

nigeldaddy
replies: 3 views: 359
Inglesworth 3 days ago

I'm currently taking Pro Tools 110 and part of my assignment is to use Beat Detective- Region Separation. However, whenever I...

anncarter
replies: 3 views: 294
Inglesworth 3 days ago

Hi everybody, I'm need an advice, because yesterdays i look something strange. I usually sum my drum tracks to an aux stereo...

slashy
replies: 5 views: 482
RiF 3 days ago

Hello, I have a bit of an unusual question. I purchased a used copy of Pro Tools 12 from eBay. The seller provided me with the...

Analog Kid
replies: 2 views: 303
LDStudios 3 days ago

Hello! I have been having this problem for a long time but now it became completely unbearable. Pro Tools is constantly...

1176LN
replies: 3 views: 3,618
arnoldorodeo 5 days ago

Hello, I have Pro tools with and UA Apollo 8 and a Sony DMX R100 console. I have connected the Adat in and out (1) on the Apollo...

recordhead
replies: 3 views: 404
bloodspoint 5 days ago

I have an older computer with Pro Tools 9 on it. My Awesome computer crashed and I was able to get it restored, but I lost Pro...

cfairbanks02
replies: 2 views: 353
RiF 5 days ago

I have been using Pro Tools HD 10 since it came out with the OMNI HD/PCIe Native card, but it was only really stable on Mac OSX...

Triptic
replies: 8 views: 429
kangking 6 days ago

Hey guys... My pro tools is constantly crashing with a debug error with no option but close the session... Does anybody have this...

BoyBlue
replies: 5 views: 440
BoyBlue 1 week ago

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering how many tracks I could mix with PT 12 with these specs: Windows 10 Intel Core...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 3 views: 338
RiF 1 week ago

Every time I press a transport button on my avid 003 console it triggers very low midi notes on whichever instrument is record...

guydo
replies: 2 views: 266
guydo 1 week ago

is there anybody besides me using the Lynx AES16e for Protools 10 native thanks..Wonder how it is working for youconfoosed

mikeyman
replies: 1 views: 256
johnnyc 1 week ago

Hi , I have a big problem since i update my pro tools to the ultimate version. When i record a track, as soon as i finish...

slashy
replies: 6 views: 573
slashy 1 week ago

Hello! I'm fairly new to working in Pro Tools, so my best learning avenue is alt+tabbing between my DAW and youtube to follow...

MikeCM
replies: 10 views: 558
chrismeraz 1 week ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 742 views: 43,152
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

Hi there, I was working on building a more complete pro tools template for rock tracking and editing sessions tonight and I can't...

archetypestudio
replies: 0 views: 329
archetypestudio 1 week ago

Hello all, I am working in Pro tools 10 simply trying to send the Midi Beat Clock to my Dave Smith Mopho x4 synth. I have the...

chheww
replies: 0 views: 305
chheww 2 weeks ago

funny how most all Pro's are using Protools...just sayingrockout

mikeyman
replies: 16 views: 549
KV626 2 weeks ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 4 views: 575
tman 2 weeks ago

I have a mix in Cubase that isn't exporting well. Would it be possible to record what I hear in Cubase directly into Pro Tools?

vintagetones
replies: 6 views: 605
joeq 2 weeks ago

Hello, System is MacPro 5,1, 24cores, 32GB ram. All of sudden I get CPU overload error (AAE -6101) on Protools. All the...

planck
replies: 30 views: 1,132
The General 2 weeks ago

Hello. i have change... cubase was not a good master audio recorder for controlling protools hd. so i try SEQUOIA from magix. i...

weesch
replies: 7 views: 491
weesch 2 weeks ago

Anyone else had issues with offline bounce under 2018.4? PT12/2018 was fine with offline bouncing for me thus far. With this...

psycho_monkey
replies: 27 views: 898
202 2 weeks ago

Why, every time I startup Protools 12, does it overload at least one of my audio tracks, sometimes making this high-pitched...

Khaliq47
replies: 1 views: 319
KevWind 2 weeks ago

I've pulled my ensoniq asr10 out of storage and I wanted to use it as a midi controller in my Pro Tools Rig. I'm on HDX 2018.3 ....

nnajar
replies: 3 views: 374
NathanBarley 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, When I load a virtual instrument plug-in, like Keyscape, onto an instrument track, I can play it fine and hear...

Keunasaur
replies: 0 views: 305
Keunasaur 2 weeks ago

Hi all- The past few updates have not included a fix for this problem, and Avid has told me they have no timeline for fixing...

Spanzor
replies: 26 views: 735
Spanzor 2 weeks ago

Hello all, hope you are having a nice time. I'm new to Pro Tools. I have been watching tutorials and the internet has...

MarcSann
replies: 1 views: 270
KevWind 3 weeks ago

Why does it take 3 to 4 second for recording to start, after I push record ? Pro Tools 11, Mac book Pro. solved the problem

Sombrerogrande
replies: 0 views: 283
Sombrerogrande 3 weeks ago

Ok so I run: Mid 2013 Macbook Pro 2.9ghz i7 16gb 1600mhz ddr3 Mavericks OS Pro Tools 10 For the most part this system...

Jamo88
replies: 1 views: 320
kslight 3 weeks ago

Hopefully this is a quick and easy question. I've had ProTools a little over a year now, and all of my sessions have busses for...

JohnnyAmato
replies: 1 views: 322
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

How many of you pro tools users are using an S3 and/or Dock? How has your experience been? Also, I am trying to wrap my head...

bushwick
replies: 15 views: 2,437
ManMulcahy 3 weeks ago

Faderport, Mackie HUI, Automap HUI, BCF 2000, Neyrinck V-control Pro, etc. Is anyone able to run a controller using the HUI...

sluttypat
replies: 9 views: 4,542
zippergrin 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone wondering if anyone has come across this. I'm not a noob and this has happened to me several times in the last year...

mintytowel
replies: 1 views: 303
mintytowel 3 weeks ago

I don't know how many of you still have the Digidesign 002 interface, but after days and days of calls to tech support for Apple...

SoCalJerry
replies: 11 views: 17,183
BezowinZ 3 weeks ago

Some sessions when I try to open it gives me a window in my osx finder to opening something, but it doesnt specify what. Ive...

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 336
Chase Orion 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, is it possible to run the HDX card without a avid or hdx compatible interface? Just received the card and am...

deuc647
replies: 11 views: 648
deuc647 3 weeks ago

Last weekend I recorded two 16 track, hour long performances through an iMac running Pro Tools to an external G-tech drive....

Ty Ford
replies: 1 views: 294
kslight 3 weeks ago

So, I must be going crazy, because every time I launch a new session I need to spend a ton of time ensuring a few things are...

vicwind
replies: 1 views: 403
vicwind 3 weeks ago

Posted this in the PT forum but maybe more appropriate here. My old Mac Pro 1.1 snow leopard, Pro Tools 9 system is starting to...

tymish
replies: 20 views: 821
KevWind 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search