The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,275
Views: 9,275
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 166 views: 11,018
jwh1192 3 days ago

My Digidesign 192 IO 8x8 is no longer working correctly. It boots up and passes audio. HDX card does not see it. When booted up a...

deadhorsestudio
replies: 1 views: 243
richbreen 9 hours ago

Sorry if this has been covered before... I’m running a 2010 12 core Mac Pro I’m in the process of installing a HDX...

anguswoodhead
replies: 1 views: 287
dethbyoogabooga 11 hours ago

Hey Guys! I have a question. When I´m trying to use the Avalon as an Insert for ReAmp Vocals or some like that, Pro Tools...

martonstudio
replies: 0 views: 178
martonstudio 13 hours ago

I’m sick of using the mouse and thinking of either a C24 or Slate mti — I’ve been offered a good deal on a C24 (Avid just...

karljohnson
replies: 37 views: 2,966
lydfar 13 hours ago

Would like to hear from those that are still on Pro Tools HD Accel (MacPro, PT-up to 10, OS10.7, etc.) and those that have gone...

aremos
replies: 34 views: 2,206
fatoad 2 days ago

It's been a long time since HDX debuted (AES 2011). Obviously many companies have released significant hardware upgrades to...

basehead617
replies: 8 views: 398
bzone 2 days ago

Has anyone managed to get Direct Input monitoring working In Protools 12 with RME Totalmix FX? I can't seem to make it work....

Hammer v2
replies: 2 views: 535
jwh1192 2 days ago

I'm finding often in PT12 that when I select a clip or clips and press CMD SHIFT K to export as files - nothing happens. In the...

guydo
replies: 2 views: 254
guydo 3 days ago

Firstly I want to say that before doing this test I moved all third party plugin away from pro tools aax folder, except for...

mauroiul
replies: 8 views: 608
Brian Carter 4 days ago

Is there any shortcut to switch on/off equal velocity on all midi notes into Pro Tools? I mean for the most part I use pianos...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 286
musicmixer04 5 days ago

Hello everyone, if i playback in Pro Tools i see at the Interface that channels 1 and 5 get audio, but the I/O Routing is to 1...

aoa1002
replies: 0 views: 274
aoa1002 5 days ago

Hi, I'm trying to setup my mac pro with my protools HD rig , but I've got some trouble with the drives ; PLAN A: -1 internal...

Loudyman
replies: 26 views: 2,961
L-Fire 6 days ago

Hello there, Has anyone tried the Behringer X-Touch Mini with Pro Tools 12? Mike

spankjam
replies: 0 views: 270
spankjam 6 days ago

Hi all. I currently own and use the Apogee Symphony IO MK1 and am considering upgrading to the MK2. My question relates to...

withintheflux
replies: 6 views: 511
Realtugs 6 days ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 15 views: 1,742
DEMONYTE 6 days ago

Hey girls & boys! I am first timer here on ProTools Forums. So, pelase be patient with me for a while and don't laugh if...

biksonije
replies: 7 views: 296
biksonije 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a ProTools perpetual license a few months ago, and have not been a fan of the workflow and am looking to sell...

Guythatdoesmusic
replies: 5 views: 457
biksonije 1 week ago

Hi. It seems like a good combination with Dante to use it as an interface in Pro Tools 10 via ehternet + its controlskills for...

Reiner
replies: 15 views: 2,079
lupanar 1 week ago

Hey fellow slutz! :) I just recently joined but have perused this website for literally a decade because of the treasure trove...

InTheTrench
replies: 1 views: 302
Wizzomixer 1 week ago

My current 12.7 version is ruining my life with constant 9173 errors. AVID doesn't provide links to their earlier versions. 12.4...

d.dot
replies: 14 views: 893
BCProject 1 week ago

Hello everyone! I apologize in advance if this question has been answered. If so by all means point me there. I just started...

Christian M
replies: 7 views: 483
Christian M 1 week ago

I'm trying to bus all tracks to a stereo track internally and then record/ print that as a final mix. This is not working, there...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 2 views: 369
Sombrerogrande 1 week ago

It’s best place to write your request , about 2019 protools . My request : 1. “ Shortcut “ manual 2. “ Spectrom...

toofanstudio
replies: 41 views: 2,304
xmission 1 week ago

has anyone tried this combo? first of all, has anyone had success running PT10HD with S3/dock? i know it supposedly requires...

cubivore
replies: 0 views: 336
cubivore 1 week ago

Hi there, I just did a session with a client who now wishes to speed the song up just a hair, without altering the key. It was...

wing
replies: 6 views: 400
Blaine Misner 1 week ago

Hi, Everyone I had been searching the web for solutions to my problem but always come back empty-handed. I found some posts...

SpoiltheChild
replies: 1 views: 416
FOTC 1 week ago

Hi, I'm in a similar boat to a couple of other users I've noticed on this board - I've accidentally deleted my Pro Tools 12.5...

thomasjones
replies: 2 views: 356
jwh1192 1 week ago

Dear users, I am in need of some help. Maybe just a little “...here’s waht I’m doing what am I forgetting...” thread. I...

kidphonk
replies: 1 views: 342
LDStudios 2 weeks ago

Long story short, I have a C24 with HD I/O, as well as an Antelope Orion interface that is all going to be in the same control...

naterecording
replies: 3 views: 377
Blaine Misner 2 weeks ago

I have an audio CD of a backing track that I am importing into pro tools. When playing back in pro tools I'm getting a skipping...

gabler
replies: 19 views: 585
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Hello there, What is the smallest daw controller with faders and eq control for pro tools? Thanks in advance.

spankjam
replies: 4 views: 506
Anonymous Bosch 2 weeks ago

PT 12.4.0 OSX Sierra 10.12.6 I know i should be able to click on the snowflake and/or right-click and choose unfreeze... but...

hammond231
replies: 10 views: 654
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

I made a grave mistake and hope somebody can please help. I run Pro Tools 12.50 on an Audient id14 interface. Windows 7....

redmeansgo82
replies: 4 views: 372
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Hello fellows, our Pro Tools 12.3 randomly grays out playlists (see pic attached). The strange thing is, that you can open...

The Law
replies: 6 views: 4,188
JessCR 2 weeks ago

Hello what is best to work and compatibility as an audio interface the Allen & Health QU 16 or an audio interface as a...

field3d
replies: 5 views: 416
Elsapo2001 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, Running Pro Tools 12, Windows 10 been using it for years no problem. Have a Scarlett 6i6 hooked as interface....for...

masta1
replies: 1 views: 362
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Hello! This is my first time posting so I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I recently handed down my iPad Air 2 to...

Tone Ghost
replies: 1 views: 445
mattrixx 2 weeks ago

Signal Lost intermittently while In Record. The signal drop twice. First time lost signal, 4 seconds. and then for 1 second....

stringbassist
replies: 0 views: 264
stringbassist 2 weeks ago

I am running PT 2018.1 on a MacBook, and the synth is a Yamaha Reface DX. I do not have an audio interface or MIDI cables, I am...

Ikelos
replies: 2 views: 354
dethbyoogabooga 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I am (still) running protools HD 8 for years rock solid but have stumbled into this weird thing. When recording or...

Barejan
replies: 4 views: 379
Barejan 3 weeks ago

Im trying to phase align a pre fader send. When I flip the phase of the bus with the send in post fader it is nulled...

camadair
replies: 1 views: 287
camadair 3 weeks ago

I've been using my Slate Digital Everything bundle with Logic 9 and Logic X for a few months and it has been great. I tried to...

dannybass
replies: 3 views: 1,123
RightOnRome 3 weeks ago

Hello to all ! I'd like to ask you guys a question : i've always wanted to buy a controller with a lot of functions but was...

stapmania
replies: 8 views: 1,874
Hammer v2 3 weeks ago

I figured out my original question, I was trying to bounce or commit my "Master" track in Pro Tools, which was an Audio...

SDB_12
replies: 6 views: 485
ToneKontrol 3 weeks ago

My initial plan was to track TDM and mix with UAD cards and a Protools Native Pcie card on a 2nd computer. I figured I could use...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 33 views: 1,591
Sugarnutz 3 weeks ago

Hi, Im trying to export/bounce out of pro tools and the track gets grainy as though the bit depth is incorrect at about 2:50...

camadair
replies: 3 views: 358
camadair 3 weeks ago

Hey Pros...I have an issue I can not solve alone. I get this super annoying fuzzy static noise when I arm Protools and record....

Jamskillet
replies: 0 views: 292
Jamskillet 3 weeks ago

Lately my MIDI shuts down when I 'use' the MIDI from a device to record a synth setting in CTRLR on the same computer. You...

Braindedzluney
replies: 0 views: 303
Braindedzluney 4 weeks ago

This Air plugin does a thing where it doesn't start with the side chain speaker button on. Can anybody tell me why this is this...

Braindedzluney
replies: 2 views: 375
Braindedzluney 4 weeks ago

Hello everybody! I have a latency sending my audio from Pro Tools "non HD" to outboard compressor through my Apollo...

mnk_0
replies: 11 views: 815
Fili_Filizzola 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search