The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,542
Views: 10,542
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 208 views: 7,648
newguy1 1 minute ago

Hi all, Is anyone here using Waves Soundgrid with Pro Tools Ultimate? I already have an Impact Server C and was wondering what...

mattrixx
replies: 9 views: 378
mattrixx 17 hours ago

I’m considering buying S1 and maybe an extra year of PT updates but if I love S1, I may try to sell the PT code.

JBQIII
replies: 2 views: 219
JBQIII 1 day ago

So I have two vocals WAV files which were recorded with two different microphones. and two different DAWs. One of the takes was...

producerxtr
replies: 3 views: 180
stella645 1 day ago

hi guys! For years I'm a Pro Tools Native Non Hd user and these years I'm using the Apollo 8 quad! I'm sure many of you use such...

Valter
replies: 36 views: 2,290
ezhyg 1 day ago

What are you guys planning to do after that 101% annual update price increase announcement? Buy as many updates as possible...

hitsville
replies: 12 views: 903
ezhyg 1 day ago

Hi Folks I'm working abroad next month and I have some editing in Pro Tools to do. I will be taking a Mac Book Pro but is there...

joe16tons
replies: 5 views: 332
joe16tons 3 days ago

Im using a 2014 MacBook pro 15" quad I7 2.8 with an 11 rack and trying. to get an M audio axiom pro controller to work but I...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 2 views: 218
FOURTHTUNZ 4 days ago

It’s best place to write your request , about 2019 protools . My request : 1. “ Shortcut “ manual 2. “ Spectrom...

toofanstudio
replies: 62 views: 4,524
chipss36 4 days ago

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 205 views: 16,423
Diogo C 6 days ago

I'm specifically looking for an app that shows the edit window, not just a transport window, so I can hop around and record...

South Brokelyn
replies: 14 views: 669
weezul 6 days ago

Hi Friends I just bought PT to get a copy at home (i don't use it personnaly but at school usually) i keep having the...

Jeezo
replies: 45 views: 15,271
WheelieR 6 days ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 914 views: 62,128
Bob Olhsson 6 days ago

Cool little plugin, I've used it here and there so far on mixes since its release. I definitely like it in comparison to the...

GOStudioNC
replies: 2 views: 450
thezonestudio 1 week ago

Sent this to VSL tech support, wondering if anybody here might be able to solve my problem.... I purchased Smart Orchestra and...

studiobuild
replies: 2 views: 397
composingkeys 1 week ago

this probably has a simple solution, but it's somehow evaded me for years... when looking at an instrument track in the main...

thricenoble
replies: 2 views: 331
thricenoble 1 week ago

Hello, I'm hoping to increase my inputs in Pro Tools 10.3.10 by upgrading my analog mixer/interface from a Mackie 1640i to...

tsfragile
replies: 2 views: 491
tsfragile 1 week ago

Hello fellows, our Pro Tools 12.3 randomly grays out playlists (see pic attached). The strange thing is, that you can open...

The Law
replies: 9 views: 5,278
hpgn 1 week ago

Hi! I have never used Pro Tools before, but I plan to get it shortly and start learning how to produce pop. I have spent roughly...

collin
replies: 15 views: 774
collin 1 week ago

Hi everyone, My first post so please excuse any errors... I recently bought a MOTU 896HD interface to use with my Macbook Pro...

HandStuckInFish
replies: 9 views: 2,763
jamesPDX 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I just bought a Monthly license of pro tools 2019.5 At the moment I m downloading it in my laptop becouse I have a...

Tachy
replies: 2 views: 413
Tachy 1 week ago

Hi guys. I’ll keep this short and to the point. I’m planning a long overdue upgrade to my rig and could use some advice. ...

Rockman
replies: 15 views: 890
jamesPDX 1 week ago

I just went into my first recording project at a professional studio... I originally recorded my demo at home in Reaper. Then...

brainpile
replies: 4 views: 408
brainpile 1 week ago

Looking into a NAS system for our studio. I want to network 4 to maybe 6 work stations. Central NAS with all clients attached. We...

s.d.finley
replies: 5 views: 804
JoelAvery 1 week ago

Hi! I just got a AVID HD Analog 16 I/O analog to my studio. I am trying to connect it to my Apollo 8p via ADAT. The problem I'm...

DrouggieSounds
replies: 3 views: 388
DrouggieSounds 1 week ago

Why is Pro Tools the industry standard? What can you do with Pro Tools that you can't do with other daws? For example, I...

noobz
replies: 666 views: 20,687
KevWind 1 week ago

Hello all, I've been left with the task of updating a recording studio for a Boys and Girls Club. The recording studio is...

shanebgcv
replies: 12 views: 669
dethbyoogabooga 2 weeks ago

I've been attempting to add a soundtrack to a 4k video with Pro Tools 19, but have been running into a lot of performance issues...

Flatrock
replies: 4 views: 508
msmucr 2 weeks ago

I've searched around a bit for this, but I haven't found a thread addressing this problem. I have been recording to a Lacie...

fameben
replies: 3 views: 1,070
nkbuckner 2 weeks ago

Greetings All! I am having the joy (snark!) of the Playback Engine in Pro Tools HD 10 changing from HD TDM to Airplay...

Thunder Audio
replies: 0 views: 351
Thunder Audio 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! First off, it's a very cool daw controller working with cubase/nuendo perfectly. But when I try to use it in pro tools...

Phil Smith
replies: 24 views: 7,516
P A WOOD 2 weeks ago

I am still om Pro Tool HD 10 but the performance with virtual instruments is a disaster compared to Logic Pro on the same...

Firechild
replies: 29 views: 1,064
kslight 2 weeks ago

I'm using a 828mk3 and PT11. All drivers etc up to date, Cue Mix software is seeing signal (so the FW port must be ok), its just...

decibelmel
replies: 0 views: 376
decibelmel 2 weeks ago

A few years ago, I already have pro tools 12. I use third-party hardware to basically meet my mix needs. However, after the avid...

ezhyg
replies: 15 views: 831
ezhyg 3 weeks ago

I've recently transitioned from Logic to Pro Tools which was all-in-all seamless. But a few instruments are not in the insert...

AtomWasher
replies: 4 views: 451
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 0 views: 406
JohnnyWoodbine 3 weeks ago

Hello ! I need to upgrade my whole studio system and I am confused by the different PT options. Right now I'm running PT12 on a...

djanogil
replies: 25 views: 912
djanogil 3 weeks ago

I'm on a late 2013 Macbook Pro, with Yosemite 10.10.5, and Pro Tools 11.3.1. I use an Apollo twin and satellite, and have a...

blinkSaunders
replies: 0 views: 518
blinkSaunders 3 weeks ago

I'd appreciate some new brainpower on this issue. In a session I'm working on I've replaced the scratch vocals with new ones...

Indian Hills
replies: 2 views: 538
Indian Hills 3 weeks ago

Hi Everyone, My first post on this fantastic forum. Ive been lucky enough to have very few problems in my recording career....

jokkeladah
replies: 4 views: 654
originalscottyg 3 weeks ago

Hi All, Doing a lot of music reversioning here, which involves downloading files from a library site, then dragging them into...

johanze
replies: 7 views: 488
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

I bought a studiolive 32 mixer about 2 years now and still havent got to use it not even one song. Im currently using a focusrite...

kingzionent
replies: 1 views: 447
bambamboom 3 weeks ago

Hi, So I've moved over from Mac to Win10 in the past few months and found that every single PSP plugin I've got (VintageWarmer...

bulley
replies: 2 views: 895
godofmetalguita 4 weeks ago

Hey all, I recently bought a dirt cheap 2011 MacBook Pro so I can run some older PT10 sessions. It seems to be in pretty good...

tkaitkai
replies: 4 views: 672
nukmusic 4 weeks ago

Hi All Just downloaded a demo of pt11 (PC) we do a lot of sound for film/post using logic and we are now thinking about...

zoro
replies: 9 views: 7,836
ianob 4 weeks ago

I've recently moved over to Pro Tools (2018.12.0) from Logic Pro because Logic's i/o plugin for hardware inserts was acting very...

franktree
replies: 0 views: 510
franktree 4 weeks ago

I know some other threads have touched on this, but I was wondering if anyone is using the Pro Tools Dock alongside the Command...

E-Rob
replies: 1 views: 564
Mesmerised 4 weeks ago

Hello to all ! I'd like to ask you guys a question : i've always wanted to buy a controller with a lot of functions but was...

stapmania
replies: 16 views: 2,627
Hammer v2 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I started to use my old mac G5 / PT 7.1 HD2 PCIe/ 192 I/O rig. When I allocate voices to the Accel card, then the...

transsylvan
replies: 2 views: 738
Voivodinevampyr 4 weeks ago

hey guys, i know this is going to be somewhat controversial but have any of you noticed that it can be somewhat challenging to...

ejsongs
replies: 51 views: 3,244
IM WHO YOU THINK 4 weeks ago

Hello. So after buying a new lenovo P50 i started doing the classical list of windows optimizations to make it run as good as...

athlon64
replies: 57 views: 8,921
prado escondido 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search