The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,926
Views: 16,926
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 831 views: 51,686
Chevron 14th September 2020

Anyone on Mac dealing with routine playback errors on PT 2018, even at low cpu demand, if you haven’t tried Turbo Boost...

DrewbixMusic
replies: 8 views: 2,779
originalscottyg 4 hours ago

Hi All, Is anyone using SSD drives to run sessions? I had a GTech SSD a few years ago and had an issue with corrupt data, so...

recall
replies: 7 views: 154
recall 3 days ago

Hi Slutz, Hope this is the right forum section.... I’m having a little problem that I cant seem to figure out. Im recording in...

Lovethyaudio
replies: 22 views: 843
joeq 3 days ago

I own a perpetual licence, but according to Avid I "crossgraded" my license last year and lost my perpetual licence by...

osk
replies: 18 views: 876
T_R_S 6 days ago

I've been using Pro Tools 6.9 for my own personal recordings for years and I have always felt like my mixes always come out too...

ihateregisterin
replies: 2 views: 123
ihateregisterin 6 days ago

Coming in Nov or maybe Dec. maybe could be - some cool new midi and video tools rockout

T_R_S
replies: 2 views: 203
T_R_S 6 days ago

All, Not sure whether this is better suited for the DAW forum so apologies if it's in the wrong place. We are running our...

azirkin
replies: 14 views: 1,256
T_R_S 6 days ago

Long story short I've not used Pro Tools for the last 3 years, its been sitting on an old Mac collecting dust. I spent the...

gonklives
replies: 2 views: 307
jwh1192 1 week ago

Older versions of pro-tools the difference between standard and HD seemed to be bigger... is there any point anymore to pay the...

fairchildren
replies: 3 views: 149
originalscottyg 1 week ago

Hello I have pro tools12 and y have melodyne 4 and It does not apear in the plugin under “other” but ot will open if I go to...

Tito400
replies: 1 views: 115
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hi I have a track which were freely played using a midi instrument without a click . I have edited cutting in shuffel mode so the...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 262
musicmixer04 1 week ago

Hello, I've watched videos on YT to do a parralel comp, I know how to do it (New send, create a new aux track,clic the...

Louuurd
replies: 3 views: 201
flandybob 1 week ago

I have an older protools system I would like help setting up with the newer c24 2009 2.66 ghz Mac Pro with a core card and 2...

cesar rodriguez
replies: 1 views: 131
s.d.finley 1 week ago

Hello, Does anyone know how to record the audio from a Zoom call on to Protools? I'm recording a podcast on PT with myself...

Cameron224
replies: 4 views: 163
ersheff 1 week ago

Hello I use Reaper and used other DAWs in the past including Cubase, Digital Performer and Cakewalk. I don't need nor want to...

julien79
replies: 14 views: 680
joeq 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've been working away on a mix in PT 10 HD 10.3. Mac Pro Quad Core. OS 10.9 Mavericks. Been a very stable system for years...

innerbooty
replies: 2 views: 270
innerbooty 2 weeks ago

Pro tools is leader of DAW . SSL / Neve / Api is a leader of hybrid Console . In same protocol just “ HUI “ . If we are...

toofanstudio
replies: 17 views: 497
toofanstudio 2 weeks ago

I don't want to pay the monthly fee and I'm not seeing a simple way to keep the perpetual and use a non-avid interface.

fairchildren
replies: 3 views: 177
originalscottyg 2 weeks ago

Hello dear gear comrades, hope you are staying safe and isolated in the studios during the pandemic. I decided to share my...

pstorager
replies: 6 views: 606
Dor 2 weeks ago

Hi, We have one Behringer X32 Compact, Betso timecode system and ProTools 11.3. I’m thinking of using X32 as an audio...

thethomas_
replies: 1 views: 118
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

I just built a new workstation class PC to run Pro Tools, and am having a heck of a time finding an audio interface. The...

Scott Lee
replies: 22 views: 2,880
mungu 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Is this a setting in Pro Tools, or is this a glitch in the system? Thanks, David

davidmadethis
replies: 3 views: 202
davidmadethis 3 weeks ago

Hey there! So every time I open up PT, the session opens at about a third of the size of my screen. I then have to drag the...

Nico Zottos
replies: 10 views: 8,016
crisis1984 4 weeks ago

Upgraded to Catalina today. I work in Cubase, but Pro Tools is doing the same thing. The audio is set to start at BAR...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 185
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

Not sure if this is an anomaly peculiar to my system, but I just upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.2 and for some reason double...

Scardanelli
replies: 6 views: 4,338
78strat 4 weeks ago

Hello fellow audio enthusiasts, maybe it's a (known) bug in my version of Pro Tools or I'm too stupid to search this forum and...

et71
replies: 2 views: 274
et71 4 weeks ago

I am setting up an area where I will track to Pro Tools but mix on another computer. Avis recommends 16 gig of ram . Has anyone...

pw2005
replies: 3 views: 243
joeq 4 weeks ago

Hi all, The time has come for me to upgrade my secondary production machine to Catalina, which of course marks the end of the...

Wilburguy
replies: 3 views: 213
Wilburguy 4 weeks ago

Good evening. I've come across this strange PT issue, that I had not ever noticed before. Apparently, stereo-interleaved files...

herrturtur
replies: 3 views: 189
herrturtur 24th September 2020

Just got my MCU.It's old version. Can't make it work with PT.Getting "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI"...

Tunca
replies: 29 views: 3,790
ESCHATON13 22nd September 2020

I am working on a piece, and I sometimes have these WAV files of narration that, when I put them in the timeline - either by...

oxband
replies: 1 views: 142
BecksLemon 20th September 2020

Hey Slutz, Been doing a Pro Tools deep dive during quarantine and just wondering what people’s desert island short cuts are....

jlasoul
replies: 11 views: 686
thismercifulfate 19th September 2020

If my Pro Tools yearly subscription is set to renew on September 29th am I able to delay it by 1 day and pay the full amount on...

Dwayne7
replies: 1 views: 144
Padje 19th September 2020

Hi everyone, There seems to be some confusion around the latency performance of HD Native and the low latency monitor (LLM)...

Tony Cariddi
replies: 104 views: 62,479
Ru_C 18th September 2020

This is my first slut post - go easy on me! I've recently switched from Reaper to Pro Tools and it's great, apart from one...

russhq
replies: 1 views: 221
russhq 18th September 2020

Over the last month I had to deal with AUX channel dying in my sessions. Solution: create new aux, assign the plugins (drag...

D Becks
replies: 8 views: 210
RightOnRome 15th September 2020

I'm on windows 10 and recently, Pro Tools keeps on freezing up.It doesn't happen all the time but today.......it won't...

Ronniedawg
replies: 0 views: 126
Ronniedawg 15th September 2020

Howdy, Having clients asking about moving up to 96k so will need to add some extra juice to my i5 8400 rig (at 44/48k the 8400...

Hammer v2
replies: 26 views: 3,792
oatmeel 12th September 2020

a mate of mine, already an owner of PT vanilla, has found good used deals on an HD Native card (no software) and HD Omni. he...

zimv20
replies: 34 views: 3,806
yorgodrums 12th September 2020

Hi, I'm new here and hope this is the right forum. if not I really apologize! just delete this. I ended up having to replace...

JSkalon
replies: 0 views: 137
JSkalon 12th September 2020

Now that it is not possible to buy Pro Tools in earlier Windows versions, has that reality affected the popularity of Pro...

razorboy
replies: 8 views: 373
oatmeel 12th September 2020

So 2020.9 has dropped. If you want full details, head over to the DUC and read the thread. But bottom line, this looks like a...

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 774
RightOnRome 11th September 2020

Hello! We have encountered and have been troubleshooting this for just about 6 months, which now is halting our creative...

roekpoffen
replies: 5 views: 364
thallsohard 10th September 2020

Hi All, Due to some small problems with my Mac, I'm thinking about refreshing/upgrading OSX to the latest version. However,...

jamesblond
replies: 6 views: 853
RightOnRome 9th September 2020

Considering a NAS system for upgrading my current storage setup. Working with audio-only 95% of the times, PT Ultimate, right...

stevegalante
replies: 1 views: 186
DannyMac 9th September 2020

I have pro tools on two completely different systems. Both have benefits for me to use but never at the same time. Can I use both...

akiaki27
replies: 2 views: 303
DannyMac 9th September 2020

Does anyone know of a system that gets equally low RTL that HDX gets? Like many of us, I'm tired of being in the Avid...

jason kalman
replies: 160 views: 6,962
ejsongs 7th September 2020

I’m having a problem understanding the anti-aliasing in Pro tools Lo-Fi and Air Musics Lo-fi. What I’ve heard it’s the same...

Simonobom
replies: 0 views: 279
Simonobom 5th September 2020

I am trying figure out why Pro Tools records each recording a bit later as I record. I made a click track then bounced it into a...

Sonicblu
replies: 1 views: 227
Emi 5th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search