The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,320
Views: 11,320
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 624 views: 27,314
Flippy Floppy 3 hours ago

As you may know over a month ago Pro Tools Expert announced that Heat would now be included in the PT subscriptions, and that the...

hitsville
replies: 1 views: 189
BCProject 2 hours ago

Hi everyone Total newbie to DAW's. Well I spent two years recording stuff at home for fun in Audacity until I discovered that...

Bazza Bingo
replies: 5 views: 531
cruisemates 2 days ago

Greetings~ I've been using Pro Tools for about 6 months now and have been saving our sessions to the internal drive of my 2018...

dscuyamungue
replies: 2 views: 229
dscuyamungue 2 days ago

I’m one of the many people who use an HD native to link up my Burl Mothership, and don’t use Pro Tools. As a result acquiring...

Rezivor
replies: 18 views: 2,594
chanwai2 4 days ago

I am using PT 10. I have an Apogee Trak2 pre-amp set up as my clock source. I run it into my mbox through S/pdif and select the...

Famudeedo
replies: 1 views: 296
pentagon 4 days ago
replies: 1 views: 417
pentagon 4 days ago

I used battery 4 completely flawlessly but come back later to use and the “midi learn” in battery 4 no longer changes to what...

Portsound570
replies: 2 views: 274
Portsound570 5 days ago

I'm experimenting with a piece of music where I'd like Pro Tools to trigger a program change on my GigRig G2 in my pedalboard at...

Cayce
replies: 0 views: 239
Cayce 5 days ago

Please Help! I have recently forked out and emptied my bank account to upgrade to the latest pro tools 2019.6 as well as...

ConstantinMCMXCI
replies: 1 views: 263
richbreen 5 days ago

Hey guys, I've got a question. Does anybody know something more deep about the following issue?: Running a hybrid mix setup...

Uli Auer
replies: 20 views: 1,318
Uli Auer 5 days ago

Problems and solutions. mac pro 2010 12 core 3.33 x 2 48gb ram A fresh install on SSD drive Mac Pro 5,1. Protools 10 HD on...

Analogue rocks
replies: 0 views: 227
Analogue rocks 6 days ago

So, I'm being a little lazy, With PTHD or Native, has anybody got a Raven MTI2 working in parallel with another HUI protocol...

DannyMac
replies: 7 views: 967
JameyZ 1 week ago
replies: 44 views: 2,982
Geronimos Guitar 1 week ago

Hi, i have student subscription for Pro Tools and Space is part of plugin bundle that comes with this subscription. Space was my...

Jeff_Blind
replies: 4 views: 280
Jeff_Blind 1 week ago

Hi all, We are a small tertiary institute in New Zealand. We have a ProTools suite, running 2018.3 on a 2018 iMac. We have an...

paul0100
replies: 7 views: 959
Mundox 1 week ago

Hello, I've been struggling to find answers to these questions online, so any help would be greatly appreciated! I recently...

JustinUSVI
replies: 7 views: 1,699
SDDP 1 week ago

I have a completed song where I have the lead vocal using Melodyne 4 as a live plugin (on the channel). It works great except...

cruisemates
replies: 2 views: 309
richbreen 1 week ago

Hi, Ive noticed from time to time that Protools "resets". For example, recent projects are gone from the list, i...

lionheart
replies: 3 views: 653
jwh1192 1 week ago

Hi guys. I have a silver face Apollo Quad. 8io. Im also running an 8io Apogee Symphony as my main interface. Ive...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 1 views: 401
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

Hey guys, Does anyone know the shortcut/menu option to automatically snap automation points to the grid? Really annoying...

JC Biffro
replies: 9 views: 2,732
originalscottyg 1 week ago

Hello I hope everyone is well. I have a perpetual 2018 license that is in a current plan. I am not interested in...

subhuffer
replies: 13 views: 1,354
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

New DSP solutions, Eucon surfaces, Interfaces, i wonder...? It will not be cheap though... Cheers!

Aziak
replies: 31 views: 1,853
Aziak 2 weeks ago

Just bought PT Ultimate & it includes 11, 12, 2018, 2019 (.5 & .6). Still using a Mac Pro 5,1 (12 core cheese grater)...

aremos
replies: 2 views: 413
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

What are you guys planning to do after that 101% annual update price increase announcement? Buy as many updates as possible...

hitsville
replies: 57 views: 3,790
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

is there a way to route my spotify on my mac to pro tools? i want to sample some music from spotfy direct to pro tools,...

UsedtoBEHS
replies: 14 views: 5,536
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 3 views: 1,047
Doc No 2 weeks ago

ive ran across something a little odd. I lease the beats I use through beatstars, and the producers always have the BPM listed...

MichaelsMad
replies: 0 views: 425
MichaelsMad 2 weeks ago

Hi, first post here. I've run into an interesting challenge and was hoping to get some ideas. I'm working on a 360 degree...

Crockedile
replies: 0 views: 428
Crockedile 2 weeks ago

Former TDM owner, currently have HDX. Have all of the usual suspects when it comes to plugs. Waves, UAD, Soundtoys, Fab Filter...

Hamburg58
replies: 16 views: 987
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hello I have Pro Tools 12 on a MacBook. I want to try and finally use midi. I watched a video on this and it said creating a...

mrjason71
replies: 7 views: 948

Hey guys, I am preparing an ear play for a 3D audio installation. The session was pre-mixed in stereo (in the box, through the...

herrturtur
replies: 8 views: 678

Hi all, Is anyone here using Waves Soundgrid with Pro Tools Ultimate? I already have an Impact Server C and was wondering what...

mattrixx
replies: 14 views: 882
BigBlackWolf 3 weeks ago

Is there some roadmap or rumor floating around as to when Digital Audio Denmark's DADman software will support Mojave? While...

RayHeath
replies: 18 views: 1,692
RayHeath 3 weeks ago

Hey, I am going to buy pt 9 from somebedy who tells me that it's possible to download it via avid.com It is true?? Thank u

fred1245
replies: 13 views: 9,810
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Howdy, Having clients asking about moving up to 96k so will need to add some extra juice to my i5 8400 rig (at 44/48k the 8400...

Hammer v2
replies: 1 views: 1,093
dg27 3 weeks ago

Pro Tools 10HD for $75? what's the catch? There is a guy on Ebay selling Pro Tools 10 HD- Perpetual Licenses for cheap- real...

wildplum
replies: 4 views: 870
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Hello to all ! I'd like to ask you guys a question : i've always wanted to buy a controller with a lot of functions but was...

stapmania
replies: 18 views: 2,975
pentagon 3 weeks ago

Has anyone managed to get the 'Low Latency Monitoring' function in Pro Tools to work with an Antelope Orion??! It just cuts the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 12 views: 1,302
psycho_monkey 4 weeks ago

Ok, I’m in such a dilemma that it’s making rethink going back to tape (ha! Kidding). I have had PT 11 and loved it for a...

Providence
replies: 29 views: 1,318
Providence 4 weeks ago

Hey yall Ive been using cubase and digital performer mostly on my mid-2015 macbook pro w 2.8 upgrade, 16g ram (max), 500gb...

TheAlps
replies: 0 views: 896
TheAlps 4 weeks ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 925 views: 65,261
RyanC 4 weeks ago

Hi guys just upgraded to PROTOOLS 12 and had a load of confliction with my tascam us2400 to work I tried alsorts that a few guys...

P A WOOD
replies: 2 views: 816
P A WOOD 4 weeks ago

Hi there what happens after my sub scrip runs out can I still use it obviously its on a Ilok and on the tinternet

P A WOOD
replies: 3 views: 693
P A WOOD 4 weeks ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 746 views: 56,209
joeq 4 weeks ago

I've been rocking the same 27" monitor for some time, and think a widescreen or curved widescreen would be a cool upgrade....

Chevron
replies: 0 views: 690
Chevron 4 weeks ago

What up y'all. I have been trying to use some outboard eqs with my Apollo 8p in protools. I have followed the instructions on the...

baterista7
replies: 1 views: 406
ejsongs 15th July 2019

I think I'm runing into trouble... I want to add 16 D/A and upgrade my converters (in addition to my Digi 192, using all) My...

Dirty Halo
replies: 27 views: 2,710
ToneStrings 14th July 2019

Hi - using PT 2019.5 with UAD Apollo 8 interface - I've routed all my drum channels to an aux channel (drum bus). For playback...

briaboy
replies: 11 views: 733
briaboy 14th July 2019

I'm using a 828mk3 and PT11. All drivers etc up to date, Cue Mix software is seeing signal (so the FW port must be ok), its just...

decibelmel
replies: 1 views: 727
Amsoily 14th July 2019

Hi! I just got a AVID HD Analog 16 I/O analog to my studio. I am trying to connect it to my Apollo 8p via ADAT. The problem I'm...

DrouggieSounds
replies: 6 views: 798
Universal Audio 13th July 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search