The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Avid Pro Tools

Options
Views: 6,658
24th November 2017
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 3,596
Views: 3,596
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well, I've been out of the loop for quite some time when it comes to new developments in Pr Tools Land or general audio computer...

Markus Stock
replies: 112 views: 7,311
Paul_G 1 hour ago

Hello, I need an advise? Why do I have 55ms latency when using insert and only 1ms if I am using out and in. I have deactivated...

Friedwald
replies: 2 views: 143
Friedwald 6 hours ago

Would you please to tell me about compatibility of avid with high sierra ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 5 views: 174
KevWind 1 day ago

DO I NEED TO INSTALL SOMETHING on the MacMini for it to read the 2 HDX cards? I recently switched from a 2014 MacPro to a...

Scott Pilgrim
replies: 0 views: 133
Scott Pilgrim 1 day ago

Is it possible to upgrade to a perpetual license after having a subscription plan? Like I start out on a yearly subscription plan...

dpaulb
replies: 3 views: 168
pentagon 1 day ago

Hello! How do I transfer the CPTK from one Mac to another? I'm using a Magma chassis for my 2 HDX Cards. I recently replaced my...

Scott Pilgrim
replies: 0 views: 166
Scott Pilgrim 2 days ago

Hi Friends I just bought PT to get a copy at home (i don't use it personnaly but at school usually) i keep having the...

Jeezo
replies: 34 views: 7,334
Saxplayerz 2 days ago

I thought there was a simpler method in Pro Tools 12 than online bounces - I need to make some stems that include the various...

fredouli
replies: 4 views: 330
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Hello guys, I installed Pro Tools 10 in my laptop and I just realized I can't do any pannings. I'm not using any interface,...

preciseaudioblog
replies: 6 views: 193
jwh1192 4 days ago

Hi Folks, There could be an obvious answer but I cannot figure out an efficient way to batch process files in Pro Tools. I do a...

spleenless
replies: 3 views: 369
Benmrx 5 days ago

I'd like to know the big differences between using a C24 or an MCU with expanders for a PT11 setup. Are all 24 channels...

jerry123
replies: 3 views: 268
jerry123 5 days ago

How many of you pro tools users are using an S3 and/or Dock? How has your experience been? Also, I am trying to wrap my head...

bushwick
replies: 14 views: 1,078
ManMulcahy 6 days ago

Hey guys, so I need a little help. The last time I got a new Macbook Pro was 2011 and the last Pro Tools upgrade I did was to 9...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 42 views: 1,117
musicman691 1 week ago

for years I have struggled with midi thought i was loosing my mind. Why does it all sound like midi slop. bought every drum plug...

skiff
replies: 14 views: 501
jwh1192 1 week ago

Hi, I use PT11 native on a PC. I do not have outside clients in the studio but work on my own projects. Is it worth it to...

StillCrazy
replies: 0 views: 133
StillCrazy 1 week ago

Has anyone ever experienced Pro Tools 11 hacking off the beginning of a track during an offline bounce? Physically, the file...

ct6mblue
replies: 12 views: 1,377
jwh1192 1 week ago

I'm contemplating PT11HD-N with El Cap. I'm running PT10HD-N and El Cap now in the sandbox with a UA Apollo Quad (silverface) on...

metropical
replies: 0 views: 123
metropical 1 week ago

The title pretty much says it, are there any pro tools users running PT HD 10.3.10 on Mavericks? And running it without any...

engmix
replies: 5 views: 176
metropical 1 week ago

Guys, I've just installed a PT HD6 system at home (the office is too much like work) and I'm told that the Avid cards...

Cajun Bob
replies: 37 views: 1,369
Philter 1 week ago

Talking this guy from v7: http://media.musiciansfriend.com/is/image/MMGS7/Mbox-2-Mini/700498000000000-00-500x500.jpg I...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 27 views: 361
Nate Wade 1 week ago

Hello. Had some problems with the studio ilok recently. It has been replaced with an Ilok 3. Pro tools is working...

super teaboy87
replies: 6 views: 335
pentagon 1 week ago

Hello! I'm here looking for equipment recommendations. We have an AVID HD I / O interface and we want to update the system since...

Amy1504
replies: 3 views: 207
jwh1192 1 week ago

Years back I had a HDX rig and when I went home studio I sold it off and tried native. For some reason back in PT9 (native) when...

ShadowAMD
replies: 6 views: 210
jwh1192 1 week ago

Hi, I have been in my home studio forever until now, we are looking to do some upgrade/expansion for our gears. In the...

seungkeeya
replies: 2 views: 137
seungkeeya 1 week ago

I am on PTHD11, HD Native PCIe Card, Omni, 192 I/O, Lynx Aurora 16. Out of nowhere today, when I startup my PT rig, All of...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 296
Bounce 2 weeks ago

This used to work fine with PT11 but since PT12 they no longer follow when the master is set to loop I used to use Logic as...

moviesound
replies: 0 views: 121
moviesound 2 weeks ago

I'm still on Protools HD11, and I have yet to update to PTHD12. I don't do many VI's or sessions that exhaust my system as I...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 235
nnajar 2 weeks ago

Hi all I used to post a lot in the old days. Even remember Rec.Audio.Pro :) We have upgraded our Studio A with the newest Pro...

ToddF
replies: 4 views: 275
originalscottyg 2 weeks ago

Is there anyone still in the business of repairing 192 I/O AD cards (at reasonable rates)?

misterphoneman
replies: 11 views: 377
myrtlemusic 2 weeks ago

Hello, Someone told me that Avid Space comes free with Protools. But I can't see it on my plugins. Perhaps only on HD...

planck
replies: 2 views: 345
sdelsolray 2 weeks ago

I have Pro Tools 7.4. I've been using it for about 3 years. Out of nowhere it sends me a message when I try to open the program...

classicjim64
replies: 1 views: 231
ventil 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Have been using pro tools 12.8.8- I know that you can save a session template and that will open a 'prepared'...

ebbanflo
replies: 2 views: 177
ebbanflo 3 weeks ago

Hello to all ! I'd like to ask you guys a question : i've always wanted to buy a controller with a lot of functions but was...

stapmania
replies: 7 views: 264
ejinbc 3 weeks ago

I mostly run on PC however Quick-time isn't compatible with Windows 10, so what is another program that will run video in Pro...

DJMax2ee
replies: 2 views: 248
pentagon 3 weeks ago

I dont know if this is actually pro-tools or windows but on all my projects from october, even despite saving, my projects are...

ThorntonStrolia
replies: 0 views: 190
ThorntonStrolia 3 weeks ago

I just got my track mixed by an engineer that uses pro tools. I asked him if he could send me all the individual tracks...

turtletree
replies: 21 views: 474
joeq 3 weeks ago

What versions of Pro Tools can run without hardware? I'm thinking of either buying 10 or 11 but might subscribe for 12 months

vintagetones
replies: 5 views: 519
joeq 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I was running a 26 track 24/88.2 session in pro tools 10 (mac 10.8.5), on a fairly new lacie thunderbolt hard...

DaveMuBai
replies: 3 views: 314
Fuzzplay 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I have recorded a few tracks in pro tools, I mute all the tracks except one. I then highlight the active...

jeremyah
replies: 3 views: 255
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I don't like to come in bare handed but I am a relative newbe and greatly depend on your knowledgeable advices, although...

Voideco
replies: 0 views: 205
Voideco 3 weeks ago

It looks like X-Touch compact doesn't support HUI, and Pro Tools doesn't support Mackie mode. Does that mean you can't use it...

jl303
replies: 12 views: 5,616
music tech tchr 3 weeks ago

I'm pushing the borders of my current Pro Tools system and looking for ideas. I am on a Mac 10.9.5. Pro Tools 10.x and a...

Ty Ford
replies: 20 views: 841
KevWind 3 weeks ago

I NEED HELP:( I just made the switch to pro tools about 2 weeks ago (or at least I tried to) and it's just completely unusable!...

aleexstaceey
replies: 1 views: 302
pentagon 3 weeks ago

Hi. I unfortunately erased my drive and don't have anymore my installer for Pro Tools 12.5 for Mac. My subscription is also...

davidparis77
replies: 9 views: 1,019
Hookdrums 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, hoping someone can help. In a mix I have a mono drum room channel. This is being sent to my drum bus (parallel...

dogsaw
replies: 5 views: 309
dogsaw 4 weeks ago

I have all tracks eventually bussed to an AUX, which then goes to the 2MX stereo out. I have noticed that if the kick drum (or...

oceantracks
replies: 3 views: 348
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

hey guys I made a mastering in pro tools whit 24/48 i set the limiter ( oxford limiter ) out trim to -0,3db . i check the...

pozek
replies: 4 views: 352
diogo_c 4 weeks ago

Hi Slutz! I'm having all kinds of problems with my Eucon and controllers. The Artist Mix and the Ipad App. It often just stops...

Dan Harden
replies: 0 views: 264
Dan Harden 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I've recently bought a new computer, I switched to Windows 8.1 from Mac because it's cheaper. I installed Pro Tools...

adgjk
replies: 12 views: 5,319
ankits681 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have a Lynx Aurora on my TDM system and Prism Titan running on a Native, thinking about moving to HDX, and as both can...

mr.styles
replies: 4 views: 303
nnajar 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search