The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,299
Views: 14,299
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important Update on Upcoming Creative Tools Price Adjustments We wanted to give you a heads up on some important changes...

Realtugs
replies: 790 views: 44,282
Teej 2 weeks ago

When switching mute buttons between 2 faders, the mute button causes a tiny glitch and it’s not a 100% silent operation. Is...

stealthbalance
replies: 3 views: 531
richbreen 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm in a similar boat to a couple of other users I've noticed on this board - I've accidentally deleted my Pro Tools 12.5...

thomasjones
replies: 12 views: 2,524
henryrobinett 8 hours ago

Might as well get the party started https://youtu.be/-PMhVPv8HhA

rectifried
replies: 0 views: 115
rectifried 11 hours ago

Hello, When I create a bounced file in protools, it is out of sync (delayed) when I re-import it. This makes it extremely...

funkwrench
replies: 1 views: 107
brightshine 16 hours ago

Anyone else having this issue? Mac mini 2018 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i7 32GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Ram macOS Mojave 10.14.1 I just...

shortyboyboy
replies: 11 views: 959
shortyboyboy 1 day ago

Is there a way that you can find the RMS value for a track in Pro Tools? Or do you have to do it with a third party plugin? I...

shouston10
replies: 12 views: 4,451
T_R_S 1 day ago

Hi, I've got a hybrid setup. I do all mixing ITB, total recall is a must nowadays, using Digidesign Command-8 and Softube Console...

studiobuild
replies: 2 views: 298
studiobuild 1 day ago

Hi There!. I'm just wondering if can I use Dante Virtual Soundcard as playback engine to record in Pro Tools HDX from my...

fdcfrank
replies: 5 views: 340
msmucr 2 days ago

I just built a new workstation class PC to run Pro Tools, and am having a heck of a time finding an audio interface. The...

Scott Lee
replies: 11 views: 490
Cpl. Punishment 2 days ago

In Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.12 comping drums having recently upgraded from a 10 TDM system and have an issue that is driving me up...

drewharris
replies: 0 views: 316
drewharris 4 days ago

So lets say I know I'm not going to need PT for a couple months, if I cancel automatic payments, and then suddenly need PT again,...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 669
oceantracks 5 days ago

I'm looking to buy DPP1 and the drawmer gates plug in for a pro tools 9 system. Please email me at [email protected] if you...

sleshnyc
replies: 1 views: 285
sleshnyc 6 days ago

Does anyone have an idea about the DAD converters in the new MTRX Studio? Curious if they’re identical to the flagship MTRX....

dysndysn
replies: 1 views: 532
aremos 6 days ago

How to install native plugins on Pro Tools 10 w Mavericks? I am running into an issue where I will place the downloaded plugin...

pinkqwall
replies: 1 views: 533
aremos 6 days ago

Is anyone running a system like this successfully? I'm specifically wondering about running 2 HDX cards in a X299 motherboard...

hivestudios
replies: 8 views: 440
hivestudios 1 week ago

Im kind of in disbelief that sidechain delay compensation isnt supported in Pro Tools unless you're on HDX. Sidechaining seems...

dthflcn
replies: 4 views: 1,497
phillus 1 week ago

Hello - I recently updated my Windows 8 to Windows 10. I use ProTools 11 with a Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 interface. I have...

SeanEarle
replies: 0 views: 336
SeanEarle 1 week ago

In the latest shady move from Avid, apparently their online store defaults to subscription crossgrade when one follows the same...

Teej
replies: 6 views: 699
sgw5 1 week ago

Hi gang I’m out of touch with computers. Currently on a 2010 12 core Mac Pro Time to upgrade. Stay Mac or go PC? I work...

anguswoodhead
replies: 21 views: 4,860
T_R_S 1 week ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the internet, so I figured I'd share it here. Two of the faders were...

Masecar
replies: 3 views: 1,200
midijeff 1 week ago

I am using Artist Control on an iPad Pro and I have an Artist Mix. Is there a way to switch off the blue highlight box around the...

Chevron
replies: 0 views: 449
Chevron 2 weeks ago

The manual says you need a lightning to USB and USB to Lan adapter to get it to work. The network security here is very...

tha_lode
replies: 2 views: 211
tha_lode 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have an SSL Deltalink running two RADAR ADA II units for 48ch of I/O. I want to buy an HD I/O Digital 16x16 so I can...

Spindrift
replies: 0 views: 299
Spindrift 2 weeks ago

I think Coalesce vca master faders can replace trim automation for native user.but I can't find it on menu.PT 2019

xuanxuan
replies: 0 views: 214
xuanxuan 2 weeks ago

Can anyone help me please? Newbie to gearslutz here, I've tried using the search feature and can't find any answers. For years...

ronyrrr64
replies: 0 views: 142
ronyrrr64 2 weeks ago

Hi there, quick questions... - can anyone confirm me if the old silver Euphonix MC Mix units are flawlessly compatible with the...

gabboh
replies: 15 views: 5,251
Oli_W 2 weeks ago

Given that if you are will to put in some work the 2013 Mac Pro comes in cheaper than the new Mac mini. Which is the better...

sonnycheebs
replies: 0 views: 210
sonnycheebs 2 weeks ago

Hi sluts, I am tuning vocals with Autotune Pro and Pro Tools 12. I want to save the graph mode curves into the Session Plugin...

tituschu
replies: 2 views: 599
tituschu 2 weeks ago
replies: 6 views: 844
cogitoaudio 2 weeks ago

I encountered a VERY STRANGE PT bug. I sent another editor a PT session that was definitely 48kHz, but when he sent it back, the...

cogitoaudio
replies: 0 views: 235
cogitoaudio 2 weeks ago

is there a way to route my spotify on my mac to pro tools? i want to sample some music from spotfy direct to pro tools,...

UsedtoBEHS
replies: 15 views: 6,820
CaptainBam 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, anyone familiar with MTRX's 8 line pristine AD setup? I am recording through it in pro tools and confused by DADman's...

alec6
replies: 5 views: 506
pentagon 2 weeks ago

I have a 2012 Macbook Pro, 2.9 ghz i7 8 gigs of ram, 250g SSD system drive and 2nd internal 500g drive, running Mojave. I'm...

Bomb Tom
replies: 0 views: 331
Bomb Tom 2 weeks ago

So the scenario here is that I am in the same room, only about 15 feet or so away from my workstation. However, I am surrounded...

Guitar Guy
replies: 9 views: 360
ayskura 2 weeks ago

I'm curious If I can use both the AES 1-8 out & Analog 1-8 out simultaneously. I know I can't use 16 channels of outputs, but...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 361
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4? My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me...

Nikita Acardi
replies: 28 views: 3,998
Goran 3 weeks ago

Hi all - I want to transfer one of my PT10 HD licenses to a different persons MyAvid account he will then upgrade it. so it...

mixerguy
replies: 2 views: 293
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

Wussup, I got a question for you guys I have been running into a lot of confusion on how to properly sell my used pro tools...

Gzilla
replies: 5 views: 328
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Hey Slutz! Trying to import audio for a new session on my 2018 loaded MacMini. Fresh install of PT HD 12.7 running on OSX...

MarekMusic
replies: 0 views: 244
MarekMusic 3 weeks ago

I’m setting up a new studio and it’s only gonna be 2 rooms. We’ve already had an IT guy setup the network and I was talking...

STARSKI
replies: 13 views: 589
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hi there Using PT10 HDX and native i'm always annoyed by very short audio drops when playing audio files from the import audio...

gnotgnot
replies: 0 views: 244
gnotgnot 3 weeks ago

Is anyone using a 003 console with Pro Tools Ultimate 2019 on a Mac? I am a longtime Command 8 user and while I love it for so...

E-Rob
replies: 2 views: 317

hey. this is a challenge i've been reading/watching,researching, and pouring over for hours n hours to no avail. hope i don't...

gathernogloss
replies: 1 views: 567

Hello all, My macbook (yosemite 10.10) shows up my 3 HD cards as PCI devices but they are listed with no driver installed....

Lizadespara
replies: 5 views: 378

Hello to all ! I'd like to ask you guys a question : i've always wanted to buy a controller with a lot of functions but was...

stapmania
replies: 19 views: 3,831
soundshape 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I've been left with the task of updating a recording studio for a Boys and Girls Club. The recording studio is...

shanebgcv
replies: 14 views: 1,401
Protools Guy 3 weeks ago

Pros and cons advantages & disadvantages of each Which system you would rather use

ZZZXXX
replies: 32 views: 1,552
T_R_S 3 weeks ago

I'm considering sending 4 HD i/o 16x16's in for the XB mod at Black Lion. 3 of these are for my large SSL G+ room which is a...

mike-661
replies: 27 views: 2,287
deuc647 3 weeks ago

Hi, Not sure what to do at the moment - I'm having big problems with delay compensation with Pro Tools and would love some...

phillus
replies: 0 views: 320
phillus 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to drag-and-drop audio files from the Workspace Browser in Pro Tools to virtual instruments? I Just tried...

steve.lindqvist
replies: 1 views: 184
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search