The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,311
Views: 8,311
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are you keeping up with the Pro Tools subscription? Curious to see how my fellow gearslutz are handling this. Mark you...

Diogo C
replies: 145 views: 6,939
tomwatson 1 week ago

Hey Guys, I'm still hanging onto my Digi 192's but want to know if many of you consider them Dinasors? While I can move to...

Cajun Bob
replies: 17 views: 1,001
barryjohns 4 hours ago

I just bought a refurbished Macbook pro specifically so i can run pro tools, but the computer is running mac os yosemite version...

somedumbname
replies: 1 views: 179
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

Would like to hear from those that are still on Pro Tools HD Accel (MacPro, PT-up to 10, OS10.7, etc.) and those that have gone...

aremos
replies: 30 views: 1,234
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

Can anyone "in the know" about the workings of Avid tell me how likely it is that they are going to release an update...

lespritdescalier
replies: 14 views: 1,221
iluvcapra 6 hours ago

Why is Pro Tools the industry standard? What can you do with Pro Tools that you can't do with other daws? For example, I...

noobz
replies: 50 views: 3,518
psycho_monkey 10 hours ago

Hi! I'm mixing one album, but half of that album was mixed in PRO TOOLS. Since majority of people believes that they sound the...

Mahdes
replies: 0 views: 159
Mahdes 23 hours ago

So I'm getting ready for bed and this is my first post, but I'd love to deliver some wonderful infomation regarding the...

MikeMadeIt
replies: 0 views: 155
MikeMadeIt 1 day ago

Hey, I need D Command Help! Picked up a NOS Demo D Command today, 24 faders. When I installed it, I got audio to run...

Cajun Bob
replies: 4 views: 285
Cajun Bob 1 day ago

I have PT10.3.10 and DIGI003. I want to record Roland TD9 via 2 line inputs and MIDI input. I have MIDI to USB adapter. What...

djfeelx
replies: 0 views: 170
djfeelx 1 day ago

Dear fellow Gearslutz, I've created really not overly populated session and I barely put load on my 6900k i7 and yet the...

spankjam
replies: 2 views: 198
spankjam 1 day ago

My question concerns the ASIO Digidesign Driver, Windows 7 and four programs: Pro Tools HD version 8.1.1, WaveLab 6, RX 6 , and...

wildplum
replies: 0 views: 147
wildplum 2 days ago

i'm just a guy who records at home so i don't need the mac pro trash can. i've been getting by on my 2007 iMac but the time has...

nigeldaddy
replies: 12 views: 533
Webb 2 days ago

Hello Guys! First of all i want to give my gratitude to everyone here, and as this is my first post i want to say Hi. Now...

the_leper
replies: 5 views: 234
pentagon 3 days ago

Hi everyone I have MacBook 2014, 16G, SSD500, Sierra + Pro Tools 2018.10 and having a problem for importing videos. I'm...

Eugene Ir
replies: 4 views: 275
cubivore 3 days ago

I may be opening a can of worms here, and this may be more appropriate for the DUC AVID forums but I have a lot more fun here at...

ibanman555
replies: 0 views: 193
ibanman555 3 days ago

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and...

tgle1977
replies: 7 views: 868
tgle1977 4 days ago

Hey GS Pro Tools Forum; I have a stereo track where I've linked the pan controls. When I go in and write automation for the...

Cayce
replies: 2 views: 198
Sharp11 4 days ago

With an HD Native and HD I/O 8x8x8 setup, what’s the process to account for hardware insert latency for a third party converter...

clonewar
replies: 2 views: 241
clonewar 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
turtletree 5 days ago

Would you please to tell me about compatibility of avid with high sierra ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 45 views: 5,402
KevWind 5 days ago

Second time posting ever so sorry if I’m not getting this correct for help. I’m running a Mac pro mid 2012 tower with 12...

Patsbass
replies: 4 views: 306
Patsbass 5 days ago

Anyone running a Cheese grater 2010 Mac with Ptools 2018? I have 12.8.3 on a MacBook pro and would like to have another...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 26 views: 929
KV626 5 days ago

I have used all the major DAW's at one point or another starting with Opcode on the Mac Plus. I had my first introduction to...

harry_seldon
replies: 274 views: 12,792
LDStudios 6 days ago

I just moved from Sonar Platinum to Pro Tools. I am using Kontakt Player as and I'm trying to control MIDI CC through an...

synthbruce
replies: 2 views: 240
synthbruce 6 days ago

Hi guys, what do you think would be the best way to create midi file based on drums multitrack? I mean one midi file for one drum...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 8 views: 334
ihavelostmykeys 1 week ago

I don't know how many of you still have the Digidesign 002 interface, but after days and days of calls to tech support for Apple...

SoCalJerry
replies: 25 views: 18,958
BezowinZ 1 week ago

Do you have any test ? support or not support ? HD NATIVE 2018 ultimate ? 2018.7 ?

toofanstudio
replies: 2 views: 299
KV626 1 week ago

Attachment's below to hear the issue. There is this weird sound in the first sec. of playback of the bounced file, which is not...

ReSoundingSource
replies: 3 views: 468
richbreen 1 week ago

PT's funny

funny how most all Pro's are using Protools...just sayingrockout

mikeyman
replies: 75 views: 4,090
Roy drage 1 week ago

When I try to operate Pro Tools(12 native) via Teamviwer or Google remote Pro Tools crashes. Why? Sometimes when I do bounces two...

skar
replies: 1 views: 294
HoPMiX 1 week ago

So, I've got my copy of Pro Tools 12 last September. There were many plugins listed as "Additional Value" on my...

ianblack8
replies: 3 views: 320
T_R_S 1 week ago

Does anyone have experience mapping DMG Equilibrium plug-in to a D-command? Love this EQ but can’t get the band bypass switches...

Pabanus
replies: 0 views: 221
Pabanus 1 week ago

I’m planning to purchase the PT Ultimate Perpetual Software license soon and from what the release notes tell me that’s...

JohnnyBlack
replies: 3 views: 422
huub 1 week ago

So, I’ve extracted a groove (PT12) from kick and snare, and I want to quantize a mono audio track (keys), using elastic audio,...

adamj31
replies: 0 views: 222
adamj31 1 week ago

Hi, does anyone know the difference between these three revisions?

victor gonzalez
replies: 0 views: 241
victor gonzalez 2 weeks ago

Hi Friends I just bought PT to get a copy at home (i don't use it personnaly but at school usually) i keep having the...

Jeezo
replies: 43 views: 12,601
WheelieR 2 weeks ago

PT 12.4.0 OSX Sierra 10.12.6 I know i should be able to click on the snowflake and/or right-click and choose unfreeze... but...

hammond231
replies: 0 views: 243
hammond231 2 weeks ago

I'm running native with an RME raydat, and am being held back by the 32 i/o limitation. I'd like to have at least 24 more io, as...

xmission
replies: 9 views: 367
xmission 2 weeks ago

Introduction: I'm running this session and facing a few problems which I've listed below. I can't figure out if it's a hardware...

Malawar
replies: 3 views: 359
pentagon 2 weeks ago

Neyrinck is working on a solution for these legacy controllers that is showing some promise. An article over at Pro Tools Expert...

Brian Campbell
replies: 26 views: 2,194
ibanman555 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've got a question. Does anybody know something more deep about the following issue?: Running a hybrid mix setup...

Uli Auer
replies: 10 views: 543
Uli Auer 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I run now in my win7 pc pro tools 10. I just think it s time for me to get the 12 I see in the avid web site that...

Tachy
replies: 3 views: 358
Tachy 2 weeks ago

Will the PT Control app allow you to monitor via your iPad's headphone jack output? I have not been able to figure out how to do...

mrzig
replies: 2 views: 304
mrzig 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, I'd like to practice Mac shortcuts on a Windows PC. I've seen a few threads asking the same question but no real...

piesore
replies: 1 views: 234
Philter 2 weeks ago

Any advice or input will be helpful. We are having issues getting our audio signal from a Weiss Gambit Series ADC2, into Avid...

brushandmadison
replies: 1 views: 239
pentagon 2 weeks ago

So I tried this here on my system for giggles. 10.13.6, yes I know you are gonna say that my OS isnt qualified, but really? ...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 396
Deleted User 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'd really be interested to understand how everyone is protecting data out there. Is anyone using / heard of any...

nacro
replies: 0 views: 280
nacro 3 weeks ago

This is simple, but I've never had cause to do it before. Is there a way to drag clips from the Clips library section (in the...

Praxisaxis
replies: 2 views: 302
Praxisaxis 3 weeks ago

Hello all, So I got this nice SPL Crimson audio interface 2nd hand, but it doesn't work very stable with ProTools (10)... 9...

Muggemepper
replies: 6 views: 609
chorusguy 3 weeks ago

My setup is based on PTHD with two Lynx Aurora 16's for multitrack and an Antelope Pure2 for mixdown/mastering. Each Lynx...

TanTan
replies: 21 views: 1,303
deuc647 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search