The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PT Perpetual 2019 - What plugins remains after expired support plan?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

PT Perpetual 2019 - What plugins remains after expired support plan?

I have just bought myself a PT 2019 New Plan/reinstatement as an upgrade from PT10... What plugins are included in PT 2019 Perpetual, and stays when the new support plan expires?

Are there a list of included plugins somewhere?

PS. My plan is to not start using (or to install) plugins that will expire with the support plan... I am all for staying with the perpetual license.

Sorry for what may be some stupid questions, but many things have changed since I used PT 9/10...

Is it any easier to keep up with PT, their update and ownership regime? Or is it a mess?

Thanks in advance
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Grabber View Post
I have just bought myself a PT 2019 New Plan/reinstatement as an upgrade from PT10... What plugins are included in PT 2019 Perpetual, and stays when the new support plan expires?

Are there a list of included plugins somewhere?

PS. My plan is to not start using (or to install) plugins that will expire with the support plan... I am all for staying with the perpetual license.

Sorry for what may be some stupid questions, but many things have changed since I used PT 9/10...

Is it any easier to keep up with PT, their update and ownership regime? Or is it a mess?

Thanks in advance
pretty simple ... when you load up Pro Tools thats what you get !!!

any of the Guitar Pedals Avid has or possibly Avid Pro Limiter & Pro Compressor .. the Falcon UVI stoped working for me .. thought they gave that one to us .. oh well
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
pretty simple ... when you load up Pro Tools thats what you get !!!

any of the Guitar Pedals Avid has or possibly Avid Pro Limiter & Pro Compressor .. the Falcon UVI stoped working for me .. thought they gave that one to us .. oh well
Thanks...

I was under the impression that those extra plugins/instruments in my Avid account were free and perpetual... Like the Eleven effects bundle, Xpand!2 + First Air effects/instruments (or are those Air packs for PT First).

Well... I will install PT itself as soon as I'm back at my studio computer... and have a look
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Grabber View Post
Thanks...

I was under the impression that those extra plugins/instruments in my Avid account were free and perpetual... Like the Eleven effects bundle, Xpand!2 + First Air effects/instruments (or are those Air packs for PT First).

Well... I will install PT itself as soon as I'm back at my studio computer... and have a look
my thinking was the same as you until i opened Pro Tools and it told me Falcon - Bye bye !!
Old 3 weeks ago
It'd be cool if uvi had a falcon upgrade to vst option for those who have it in PT.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmission View Post
It'd be cool if uvi had a falcon upgrade to vst option for those who have it in PT.
UVI doesn't do crossgrades. You evidently missed the recent sales UVI had on Falcon - $244 US and you get a voucher for $100 off on anything in the UVI store along with 2 free expansions.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
UVI doesn't do crossgrades. You evidently missed the recent sales UVI had on Falcon - $244 US and you get a voucher for $100 off on anything in the UVI store along with 2 free expansions.
Guess I did.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search