The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Pro Tools 10 anyone? Looking for RTAS
Old 29th August 2019
Gear Maniac

Pro Tools 10 anyone? Looking for RTAS

Is anyone here also on ProTools 10. mine came with my 11-rack and it runs great.

The only drawback is finding new RTAS plugins. I just downloaded xpand2 from Avid and some other plugins (for PT10) but i have not tried to install them yet.

If anyone has anything RTAS that works, doesn't need an iLok, etc. they would like to sell or trade pls PM me. I have some decent things.

Sampletank 2 - for example. Came free with my PT. Or, if my xPand does not work, i might be able to use someone else's download. These are plugs i am supposed to have gotten with my PT10 license, so not cheating here.
Old 6th September 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisemates View Post
Is anyone here also on ProTools 10. mine came with my 11-rack and it runs great.

The only drawback is finding new RTAS plugins. I just downloaded xpand2 from Avid and some other plugins (for PT10) but i have not tried to install them yet.

If anyone has anything RTAS that works, doesn't need an iLok, etc. they would like to sell or trade pls PM me. I have some decent things.

Sampletank 2 - for example. Came free with my PT. Or, if my xPand does not work, i might be able to use someone else's download. These are plugs i am supposed to have gotten with my PT10 license, so not cheating here.
You're not limited to RTAS with PT10. With PT 10.3.5 and up you can use aax 32 format plugins. Blue Cat does have a couple of plugins that are still RTAS and can host vst and au plugins.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search