The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Slate Raven mti2 in Protools questions
Old 21st August 2019
Slate Raven mti2 in Protools questions

I installed latest update..I'm running pt 10 hd on a Mac ..issues..some factory macros don't work as they say such as the macro to add a plug to an insert across any channel selected..other macros work fine. As an aside..The macro factory list is not in alphabetical or any other order of logic and there are duplicates of some with different line commands..
Is there a way to copy a command list and paste it so like if you want to do an fav insert of diff favs you copy and paste first macro to fresh macro screen and then just change 1 command line..ie fav 1 to fave 2 etc..

Is there anyone who can help me ..I email Slate and it's not helpful..I even sent a screen shot of one of their macros and explained the issue

I have it lined up to the pixel..I have the screen view windows correct..I did a full install.and again some stuff is fine

What's more frustrating is that some simple quicklist commands don't work then complex ones like " send selected tracks to an aux work great ..I mean it has to select a open buss for selected tracks .then create an aux whose input is that buss..I assume thats way more command lines than add fav plug 1 to insert A for selected track/tracks

Does anyone have the mti2 on Mac and have it working fully?

I tried to ask if I could pay to have them take over my computer and fix this with no response..I just want it to work

All I want is a macro to be able to insert a fav plug to any track selected

A macro to insert a fav plug to next insert on any track selected

A macro to create a mono aux..in slate the have 2 options create aux and create stereo aux one would assume that create aux would be mono..but when I go to it, it creates a stereo aux..ughhhhh

Then I made ptxt files with custom track plug ins..they come up in my protools "new track" pulldown..I need a macro that will add the number down of the custom ptxt's I made

Last edited by Sigma; 22nd August 2019 at 08:03 PM..
Old 22nd August 2019
Bump..no one owns a slate mixer here??

Last edited by Sigma; 22nd August 2019 at 03:31 PM..
Old 23rd August 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
Bump..no one owns a slate mixer here??
Perhaps you don't have the default EQ and DYN setup.

Batch Commander for Pro Tools

Here is the link to start a support ticket for the Raven.
https://slatemediatechnology.zendesk...s/requests/new
Old 23rd August 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
All I want is a macro to be able to insert a fav plug to any track selected

A macro to insert a fav plug to next insert on any track selected

A macro to create a mono aux..in slate the have 2 options create aux and create stereo aux one would assume that create aux would be mono..but when I go to it, it creates a stereo aux..ughhhhh

Then I made ptxt files with custom track plug ins..they come up in my protools "new track" pulldown..I need a macro that will add the number down of the custom ptxt's I made
The slate boards are the best place to share macros/Batch Commands.

http://slate.boards.net
Old 23rd August 2019
i love this tool ..i'm fixated on making it work for me ..it's the future for me..again i'm a 63 yr old guy no coder
Old 25th August 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyZ View Post
Perhaps you don't have the default EQ and DYN setup.

Batch Commander for Pro Tools

it's def set for both native and TDM plus the favorites are to
Old 28th August 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
it's def set for both native and TDM plus the favorites are to

Ok, if you are on TDM then you will need an extra "Cursor Down" in the scripts or use the "add native plugin" to selected track Batch Command.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search