The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Reverb plugin SPACE doesn't work
Old 11th August 2019
Here for the gear
Reverb plugin SPACE doesn't work

Hi,
i have student subscription for Pro Tools and Space is part of plugin bundle that comes with this subscription. Space was my go to reverb plugin. I used it all the time, I bought bunch of impulse responses and they're really good.
Now i have problem with it. When i turn on pro tools window show up with request for activete Space on ilok licence manager. And it make any sence, because Space is plugin from Avid and i installed it in avid manager (now it is avid link). So i reinstalled Pro tools, avid manager, all the plugins and i still have this same problem.
I can not use Space now and its really frustrating. i dont know what is goiing on, because this problem showed up out of nowhere. I tryed everything that i know and its not good enough.
So... if anyone had this same problem... or if someone can help me with it... Just... could somebody please tell me how to fix it?

Thanks (sorry for my english and writing )
Old 11th August 2019
Lives for gear

Have you checked your iLok manager to see if they automatically sent you license? Or maybe a new license that needs to be authorised on your iLok?

I already had Space when I subscribed but they still added another license to my account.

Or maybe you just need to update to the latest version of iLok Manager?

R.
Attached Thumbnails
Reverb plugin SPACE doesn't work-screen-shot-2019-08-11-12.23.39.jpg  
Old 11th August 2019
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Betsey View Post
Have you checked your iLok manager to see if they automatically sent you license? Or maybe a new license that needs to be authorised on your iLok?

I already had Space when I subscribed but they still added another license to my account.

Or maybe you just need to update to the latest version of iLok Manager?

R.

Yes, i checked my ilok manager. I haven't got license for space. You know, I never had license for Space on ilok... it just worked like any other avid plugin. I own lincenses just for pro tools and falcon on ilok. And thats alll that i can see on ilik manager.
Old 11th August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Blind View Post
Yes, i checked my ilok manager. I haven't got license for space. You know, I never had license for Space on ilok... it just worked like any other avid plugin. I own lincenses just for pro tools and falcon on ilok. And thats alll that i can see on ilik manager.
Hmmm. Yea. That is strange as even here Space Plug-in License Information Avid says it should just be authorised to your iLok with your Pro Tools Plan.

Guess it's time to write support?

Good luck but I'm sure it'll get sorted.

R.
Old 11th August 2019
Here for the gear
thank you for your help

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search