The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Create multitrack playlist after recording
Old 9th July 2019
Here for the gear

Create multitrack playlist after recording

Hello!

I have made a mistake in my last session and did not create a new playlist for each take of the drum recording, which is why I now have all of my 24 takes with 12 tracks each in the clip list, but not in playlists.
Now I want to comp some of those takes, but I can't come with an efficient way to create the playlists afterwards, as the 'matching alternatives' option only works for one track at a time.

Is there any way I could create the playlists with all clips from a take without having to select each matching alternative individually?

Help would be appreciated a lot!
Old 11th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uke10 View Post
Hello!

I have made a mistake in my last session and did not create a new playlist for each take of the drum recording, which is why I now have all of my 24 takes with 12 tracks each in the clip list, but not in playlists.
Now I want to comp some of those takes, but I can't come with an efficient way to create the playlists afterwards, as the 'matching alternatives' option only works for one track at a time.

Is there any way I could create the playlists with all clips from a take without having to select each matching alternative individually?

Help would be appreciated a lot!
one idea .. would need to check it but here goes ... Group all the tracks together that you wish to create new playlists from ... then have all tracks open with this new playlist as the MAIN one .. and drag your takes to these tracks .. i think this would help speed things up ..

there are more ways to skin a cat, this might be one ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search