The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Protools and ARA
Old 2nd June 2019
Gear Head

Protools and ARA

I'm a long time pro user of Protools and subscribe and am therefore using latest version with my, (very expensive), HDX card and Avid interfaces.
On the whole I'm happy...updates have delivered improvements, efficiency and stability. BUT!!! wtf is going on regards ARA integration. Even free Cakewalk has it!!
This is not acceptable Avid!!

Last edited by JohnnyWoodbine; 2nd June 2019 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Add notifications
Old 9th July 2019
Here for the gear

I second that. I use vocalign and melodyne regularly both of which now support ARA2. It is the one missing feature that has me thinking about leaving PT. Is this a priority for Avid, or do we know if they are actively working on this at all?
Old 29th July 2019
Gear Head

Yep. I'm about to jump ship once and for all. Cubase for the win, I think. Been using pro tools for over 16 years now... enough is enough. If I'm gonna get finger banged with subscriptions I'd better be getting top notch updates.
Old 4th August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhayes31 View Post
Yep. I'm about to jump ship once and for all. Cubase for the win, I think. Been using pro tools for over 16 years now... enough is enough. If I'm gonna get finger banged with subscriptions I'd better be getting top notch updates.
I would go for Logic!

https://www.steinberg.net/forums/vie...f=285&t=147335

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search