The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Tascam us2400 with protools 12
Old 5th May 2019
Here for the gear

Tascam us2400 with protools 12

Hi guys just upgraded to PROTOOLS 12 and had a load of confliction with my tascam us2400 to work
I tried alsorts that a few guys on here suggested such as powered USB hub but was still massively glitchy and stopped working well Ive solved the problem and it runs like a dream
I basically rolled back the firmwear on the desk to 1.2.1 as opposed 1.3.1 and it booted up first time and is solid
I'm on win 10 home 16g ram
Hope a few of you can dig out th2400 and start using it again as it's a top bit of kit
Old 15th July 2019
Gear Head

Hello sir, I have a US2400, firmware 1.3.1 on PT12.5 - win7 64bit. It is relatively stable about 75% of the time but does loose connection occasionally and does require a PT restart. With regards to rolling back the firmware to 1.2.1, how did you do this, complicated? and I wonder if I can bring it back up to 1.3.1 if I see no improvements in my occasional disconnects? Also, are you using a powered USB hub or straight into the computer?

Thanks in advance
Mani
Old 18th July 2019
Here for the gear

I just got rid or the 1.3.1 firmwear and loaded in the old one and it booted up straight away and hasnt flinched since
I'm direct into computer

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search