The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is It Possible to Sell my ProTools Perpetual License?
Old 1 week ago
  #1
Here for the gear
 

Is It Possible to Sell my ProTools Perpetual License?

Hi!

I bought a ProTools perpetual license a few months ago, and have not been a fan of the workflow and am looking to sell it. I’ve been doing some research and it does seem possible to transfer ownership, does anybody have any experience with this process? What are the fees associated with it?
Also I’ve posted to local buy and sell, and kijiji, but is there any sites where I can post a program for sale?

Any feedback appreciated,
Thanks
Old 1 week ago
  #3
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Thanks Guru appreciate it!
Old 1 week ago
  #4
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guythatdoesmusic View Post
Hi!

I bought a ProTools perpetual license a few months ago, and have not been a fan of the workflow and am looking to sell it. I’ve been doing some research and it does seem possible to transfer ownership, does anybody have any experience with this process? What are the fees associated with it?
Also I’ve posted to local buy and sell, and kijiji, but is there any sites where I can post a program for sale?

Any feedback appreciated,
Thanks
Info here from Avid
Avid Instructions

Price is dependent on which version. Ultimate/HD is $79.95 to transfer and Regular is $39.95

All the info is on the form you need to complete linked at the bottom of the above Avid link
Old 1 week ago
  #5
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentagon View Post
Info here from Avid
Avid Instructions

Price is dependent on which version. Ultimate/HD is $79.95 to transfer and Regular is $39.95

All the info is on the form you need to complete linked at the bottom of the above Avid link
Awesome! Appreciate the link pentagon. I have the regular version so 40$ it is.

Now I just hope I can find a buyer.
Old 1 week ago
  #6
Gear Addict
 
biksonije's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guythatdoesmusic View Post
Awesome! Appreciate the link pentagon. I have the regular version so 40$ it is.

Now I just hope I can find a buyer.
I'm new here but... Perpetual? This means like - you buy once and it's completely yours? Right? No monthly payments? 40 bucks for latest PT? Which version? Regular? Ultimate? Or is it monthly paymnets license?

Thank you!

Krešo
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
turtletree / Avid Pro Tools
2
Robert Randolph / Avid Pro Tools
4
Edward Shnapper / Music For Picture
9
thedommer / So much gear, so little time
5

Forum Jump
Forum Jump