The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
The infamous Pro Tools 12.4 Installers
Old 16th August 2018
Here for the gear

The infamous Pro Tools 12.4 Installers

Hey guys!
Do You happen to have the installers for Pro Tools 12.4?
My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me "fetching downloads" message acting like the files will appear but they never do... (googled the issue and it seems like I'm the only person having that problem which is weird in itself) i'm off the upgrade plan so I cant even contact their customer service but obviously I have the license for 12.4.. Thank you in advance for any help.
If anyone needs Pro Tools 10.9 installers or 12.0 installers btw I have them, I could send them out to you,

Peace
Old 16th August 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita Acardi View Post
Hey guys!
My products Avid page is not working for me, giving me "fetching downloads" message acting like the files will appear but they never do... (googled the issue and it seems like I'm the only person having that problem which is weird in itself) i'm off the upgrade plan so I cant even contact their customer service but obviously I have the license for 12.4.. Thank you in advance for any help.
If anyone needs Pro Tools 10.9 installers or 12.0 installers btw I have them, I could send them out to you,

Peace
MAc or PC ??
Old 17th August 2018
Lives for gear

Have a look in the Avid Download Center, the link for which is in your account. Also, try using a different web browser such as Chrome, if you are not already doing so. This may help the download problem.
Old 17th August 2018
Here for the gear

Hey guys, update.
Avid's team is awesome - I finally found a way to contact them (even though they kinda say that you cant if you're off their support plan which ended up being not true, they still helped) and they very quickly forwarded me the installers.
Everything installed, everything working.
Thank all of you for reaching out.
And if anyone needs those installers, I could send them to you.
So I could close the topic but if someone needs those installers, lmk I'd love to help!
Old 18th August 2018
Here for the gear

Hi, im havig the same trouble “fetching dowloads” i also have PT12.4 and support plan expired. How did you do? I try so many ways and nothing. I need to install PT as soon as posible.
Old 18th August 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palino View Post
Hi, im havig the same trouble “fetching dowloads” i also have PT12.4 and support plan expired. How did you do? I try so many ways and nothing. I need to install PT as soon as posible.
Mac or PC ???
Old 18th August 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
Mac or PC ???
Mac
Old 20th August 2018
Here for the gear

As I remembered I opened a case - explained the problem - submitted and then on the same day got a response from Avid Customer Care with installers
Old 20th August 2018
Lives for gear

A tip. Always download installers before installing. That way you will always have them if needed.
Old 26th August 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hey guys!

Peace
If you have a license for 12.4 it will work up to 12.5.2 I have that - note the last version of 10 was 10.3.10 there never was a version 10.9
Old 8th November 2018
Here for the gear
SOLVED!

Quote:
Hey guys!

Peace
Hey guys!

I just had the same problem here but I found out that avid's website has a Download Center. We have to create an account that will be linked to your avid regular account (kind stupid but ok...). Anyway this Download Center has every single version of every software and hardware made by Avid. You just download the installers for whatever version you want/need.

Cheers!
Old 8th November 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandopontin View Post
Hey guys!

I just had the same problem here but I found out that avid's website has a Download Center. We have to create an account that will be linked to your avid regular account (kind stupid but ok...). Anyway this Download Center has every single version of every software and hardware made by Avid. You just download the installers for whatever version you want/need.

Cheers!
awesome thx for sharing ....
Old 12th December 2018
Gear Guru

i found same thing .. nothing from 12 to 12.5 is in the downloads center .. and then there is a 12.4 category in Products and subscriptions but there is no 12.4 installer in there .. weird ..
Attached Thumbnails
The infamous Pro Tools 12.4 Installers-screen-shot-2018-12-12-8.08.33-am.jpg  
Old 17th December 2018
i have the 12.4 mac installer. dm me your email.
Old 23rd January 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny cha cha View Post
i have the 12.4 for mac installer. dm me your email.
do you still have to installer for pro tools 12.4 if so could you please allow me to get a dl?
Old 13th February 2019
Here for the gear

I also need, pretty please.
Old 7th July 2019
Here for the gear

Does anyone have link to the 12.4 installer handy that they could PM me? Avid sent me a link at 4am that expired in an hour, needless to say I slept through it.
Old 7th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbwatu View Post
Does anyone have link to the 12.4 installer handy that they could PM me? Avid sent me a link at 4am that expired in an hour, needless to say I slept through it.
same Q from other thread, Mac or PC version please ???
Old 7th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
same Q from other thread, Mac or PC version please ???
Mac, please!!
Old 12th July 2019
Here for the gear

Hola!!!

Alguien tiene el instalador de pro tools 12.4.0 para mac? me urge por favor.
Old 12th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hey guys, update.
Avid's team is awesome - I finally found a way to contact them (even though they kinda say that you cant if you're off their support plan which ended up being not true, they still helped) and they very quickly forwarded me the installers.
So I could close the topic but if someone needs those installers, lmk I'd love to help!
Nikita, puedes pasarme los instaladores por favor...
Old 12th July 2019
Here for the gear

Hola, podrías pasarme los instaladores por favor.
Old 12th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hey guys, update.
Nikita, puedes pasarme los instaladores por favor...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search