The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Euphonix artist MC mc drivers
Old 22nd January 2018
Euphonix artist MC mc drivers

So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and I cant use them as thwy are incompatible with win 10 and Sierra i need to register the software to use the latest drivers. its still locked to the original owners account and he moved :// What are my best options?
Old 22nd January 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgle1977 View Post
So i'm an idiot I bought a used silver artist control last year showed me it working and everything. gave me the drivers disc and I cant use them as thwy are incompatible with win 10 and Sierra i need to register the software to use the latest drivers. its still locked to the original owners account and he moved :// What are my best options?
you on a MAc or PC ?? i have some EuCon software in my Dropbox

MAC 2.7.1, 3.4, 3.7

Win 3.4.1

i have the older Euphonix MC Transport .. still works mostly ..
Old 23rd January 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
you on a MAc or PC ?? i have some EuCon software in my Dropbox

MAC 2.7.1, 3.4, 3.7

Win 3.4.1

i have the older Euphonix MC Transport .. still works mostly ..
i'm dual booting pro tools hd on win 10 and Sierra on a 2012 Mac pro Thanks i totally appreciate this!
Old 1st June 2018
Here for the gear

Euphonix MC Control Latest Drivers

Hi Guys,

I bought a second hand Euphonix/Avid Artist Control, unfortunately I don't have access to the previous owners account and am looking for the latest windows drivers for it (3.4.1 I think?). Can anyone on here please help me out? Thanks!
Old 1st June 2018
Gear Nut

pm'ed you
Old 15th October 2018
Hey I need to update yet again anyone have the latest mac and pc drivers i could have ? and also i need to have my Artist control repaired have any of you gone through the Avid factory?
Old 15th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hey I need to update yet again anyone have the latest mac and pc drivers i could have ? and also i need to have my Artist control repaired have any of you gone through the Avid factory?
Do you or anyone you know have an iPad? If so you can download the free PT Control app which will let you register for an Artist Series support account and have access to the latest EUCON downloads.
Old 16th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by clonewar View Post
Do you or anyone you know have an iPad? If so you can download the free PT Control app which will let you register for an Artist Series support account and have access to the latest EUCON downloads.
hey Clonewar thanks i never even thought of that - but sadly I dont own an ipad It is good to know, though. alas I still need the drivers and I'm depending on gearslutz
Old 3rd November 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
hey Clonewar thanks i never even thought of that - but sadly I dont own an ipad It is good to know, though. alas I still need the drivers and I'm depending on gearslutz
did you get sorted out ???
Old 5th November 2018
well yes and then no- I got the drivers -Thanks Clonewar! and if you need them I can send them forward.Now unfortunately, my MC artist with the touchscreen died ( my eight fader artist still works) I bought it used and dont have my contact info from the former owner. So I have no idea how to get it fixed. Avid in typically avid fashion wants a transfer of ownership to send it in. Why do people deal with Avid they have got to have the most draconian bull when it comes to ways to screw their customers over.
Old 21st November 2018
Here for the gear

Hey guys. Similar situation. Bought the Mc transport second hand and the guy at the time gave me the drivers. this was about a year ago and I have lost them . Can someone send me the latest windows drivers please? Thanks in advance
Old 26th September 2019
Here for the gear

Hi just picked on up second hand, can anyone help with Mac drivers please?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

got my 2nd hand mc control registered only took 3 weeks.............
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search