The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MixPhones Mp1 Triple Play Personal Monitor with Vari-Voice is the first ever multiple use headphone, suitable for use in the live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applications. The unique design allows the user to move between normal neutrally voiced stereo field, monaural (mono), and a specially contoured "mix" mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of our Mixcubes and allow better articulation of critical mix frequencies. The MixPhones MP1 is the creation of industry professional and end users that need more than just another headphone. This elegant piece of industrial audio jewelry is made to sound as good as it looks. From the choice of materials to create a physical enclosure to meet audio needs and visual aesthetics, to the generous ear cups designed comfortably isolate and enclose any ear lobe, these are professionally designed for serious users. The generous padding and pivot design ensure a comfortable fit for all day and use in the most demanding environments.

Discussions

Advice on headphones for mixing heavy based EDM

Hi guys, Looking to buy a new headset for about 250 Euro and would like some feedback between the following 2 models. I am interested in using these for production and mixing. 1.Avantone Pro MP1 Mixphones Headphones 2.Shure SRH840 + Individual Calibration from sonarworks Let me know what do you think. THNX

View Post

Messe 16: Avantone headphones

I actually got to try the Avantone mp1 yesterday. I must say they hade a lot more bass than I expected. They felt a little muddy I have to say. I also recently tried the Bayer DT-1990 (much more expensive though) and they are super detailed, but I thought they have a little boosted...

View Post

What are your favorite headphones in the mastering room.

Has anyone tried the Avantone MP1? Like anything, they seem to garner mixed reviews, but some are very positive. I've got 3 pairs of headphones I chose for their more accurate frequency response which might mean they're slightly bass-shy. When I listen to a drum machine track it sounds fine. However,...

View Post