The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Active MixCube (Pair) Buttercream

Discussions

Behritones vs Avantones?

...to do.... A few years ago - and after a long delay after the initial announcement - Avantone finally released the active Mixcubes. I got a pair but only experienced problems: The 230V version came with US plugs, there was some serious hum going on. The hum was really bothering me and I eventually stopped using...

View Post

Avantone Mixcubes or Auratone 5C?

So I'm on the fence. I was ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Avantone active Mixcubes when I found out the Auratones have been reissued. I'm now trying to decide which I should go with. These will be augmenting a pair of well loved Adam A7X's, and then some Sennheiser HD650's...

View Post

Avantone Mixcube Hum

Hi oli This is only applies to a couple pairs that recently shipped, all sold within the last month. Please email or call me directly and i will try to troubleshoot with you as the source of your noise is completely unrelated. __________________ Seth Berman [email protected] RAD Distribution International Dealer and End User Support Manager (845)642-3697

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?