The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

3-way Active Studio Reference Monitor with 6.5" Woofer, 5.25" Midrange, Air Motion Transformer Tweeter, and 35Hz to 38kHz Frequency Response (each) - Cream

Discussions

$4000. Monitors ?

...sc307, and the Eve give the KH a good run for the money... An other monitor to consider would be the Avantone Abbey, seems a great monitor, but not too many reviews out there. Now if your budget isn't an issue and you can splash the 4000$ without pain, than I'd go for a closed cabinet...

View Post

Avantone Pro Abbey; who has heard them?

I just got a set of the Abbey's. Disclosure, the monitors I upgraded from are Yamaha HS8, And so the Avantone Abbey are the most expensive monitors I have owned, And the first three-way monitor I have owned. I have about 20 years experience in recording, and mixing. First impression, I think they are absolutely Fantastic. I started playing...

View Post

Focal Unveils New Flagship Nearfield and Midfield Monitors: Trio11 Be

...side so I don’t want to be curious. So far I’ve tried atc, barefoot mm27, amphion one, and two18, avantone abbey, jbl 708. I can live with any of them except probably the amphions, so at this point I’m just splitting hairs. I would say I’m looking for something along the lines of ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides