The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Aurora Audio GTP2 Preamp is an original Geoff Tanner design, which features the same preamp as GTQ2, minus the EQ. The GTP2 features stepped input gain, variable output trim, +48 V phantom power, instrument DI, and phase reverse. The GTP2 is the first preamp to bring the Aurora Audio quality Class-A preamp design, that is at a competitive price point, putting it easily in reach of home studios. SPECIFICATIONS: 80 dB of gain Noise (@ 80 dB gain) is -47 dBu when terminated 200 ohms Frequency Response: 22 Hz to 22 kHz (EIN of -127 dB) Instrument DI LED meter

Discussions

Aurora Audio GTP1 .. new product?

...but your A - D may be near digital clipping! So we are releasing the GTP1 and soon will release the GTP2 and very soon some more surprises at the budget scale of our products. Email me for more details....

View Post

Preamps for Motu 828es Project Studio

...you have a small and effective eq. I believe there's one in the classifieds.. Aurora recently came out with their GTP1 and GTP2, which are the preamp only versions and are less expensive. Recommended. :) If you are getting a 19" 2slot lunchbox (Empirical labs make a good one, but there are others) you could get an...

View Post

Preamps for Motu 828es Project Studio

Thanks, Cheu. In reality, I wish there were more 4 preamp 1RU options, but from the Neve-ish camp it seems the Portico 5024 is the only game in town, and while some people love them, I get the sense that they aren't top of the heap anymore. If there was a 4 channel...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?