The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

LiveProfessor LiveProfessor is a live oriented plugin host for Windows and OSX. LiveProfessor makes it easy to create a powerful, portable and flexible effect rack using VST or AU plugins. The software was developed in close collaboration with experienced audio professionals from live sound, theatre and broadcast, and is used everywhere from large venues to small clubs, bedrooms to OB-trucks and one-man-bands to theatres.

Discussions

Midas Venice F24 and Waves MultiRack

You also have Live Professor. You have to make sure to have the same plugins in the channels you're using, that's to avoid latency issues, if you're not using some plugins you can always bypass them. Besides that, you should use the most stable system you can get like a Macbook Pro or similar. I'm going to...

View Post

Soundcraft Signature MTK's status

I suppose you could but are you meaning for live or studio use? You can run effects right to the console via USB using either waves multirack native or live professor. I don't see why your method wouldn't work though.

View Post

Windows 10 is rolling out... share your experiences here

In the other thread, you said: "oh i see the thread now. Ok yeah I uninstalled that latest update which seems to have helped. almost exactly 4 hours of streaming and only one buffer static situation." Emphasis mine. To me, that says you haven't found the actual cause. Pete

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?