The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

MORPH PREVIEW This 623MB collection is loaded with nostalgic lo-fi goodness combining a raw and retro aesthetic with deep and emotive musicality and music loops which are soaked in saturation, character and vibe. This collection is packed with cassette-crunched melodics, mutated basslines, foley-infused drum patterns & percussion, dusty textures, grainy FX and One Shots, perfect for your next left field pop, lo-fi ambient, synthwave and cinematic track. Created with a variety classic synths and machines, retro tape-deck resampling and outboard processing for that authentic lo-fi vibe, this collection is loaded with essential lo-fi inspiration.

Discussions

Roland The Future. Redefined. 2017

...the System-1/System-8 is as close to ideal as we can get right now, without having the physical keyboard literally physically morph into the different instruments being played (hence the use of knob lighting to highlight the particular form of each modeled instrument's interface, an ingenious solution). But all I was saying is that I do...

View Post

Kazrog True Iron - Transformer Saturation Plugin

I appreciate that sentiment, but the intention of the Strength control is to morph the harmonic structure in addition to increasing nonlinearity. Right now, the morphing isn't happening because of human error on my part. But, then again, as it is today, it's still useful and you still end up with a wide range of...

View Post

Joué vs Sensel

I am considering getting the Morph if it ever goes on sale. What was the lowest sale price of the Morph? Has anyone used the Morph as a Photoshop tablet (wacom or Huion) to draw and to use as an absolute position pointing device? Edit Found this video which answered a few of my concerns. YouTube Sensel...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?