The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Axiom pro 61 - any thoughts?

I'm planning on buying an axiom pro 61 in the near future and just wanted to get some feedback from the forum first. I don't have a way to test this out at a music store, but have read lots online already mezed. Mostly wondering: if the "sticky keys" is people just not...

View Post

DIY fully custom built Studio Desk - B&W

...Detachable legs ( for transport ) - Fitted lights Adapted to the equipment: 1. Allen & Heath Zed R16 2. Akai MPC 2500 3. Axiom Pro 61 4. Muse Receptor VIP 5. Furman m-10x e 6. iMac 20" 7. Apple Wireless Keyboard & Trackpad 8. Focal CMS 50 Powered Reference Monitor 9. 2x 750Gb SSD in rack Comments are most welcome Thanks, Jarek :)

View Post

Dave Smith and Tom Oberheim OB6

...Arturia "The Laboratory" which has great (channel) aftertouch... but had a noisy keybed. Am currently using an M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 2nd gen. It's a great controller, and easily maps to important bits of the OB (which I want live control of). Both those controllers support channel aftertouch - and neither...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The premier Pro Series vocal microphone delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals. With its extended frequency response, the PRO 61 provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source. The mic’s superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise, and its two-stage ball-type headcase delivers superior “pop” protection.