The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...(R) Antelope Audio Orion (davidbayle) Corr Depth: 19,2 dB (L), 20,7 dB (R) Difference: -38,9 dBFS (L), -39,9 dBFS (R) Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP (CoolColJ), first 45s part disregarded 5,2 dB (L), 5,2 dB (R) Corr Depth: 20,2 dB (L), 22,0 dB (R) Difference: -38,9 dBFS (L), -39,9 dBFS (R) Focusrite Forte (Coucou) 9,9 dB (L), 9,9...

View Post

Solved: Virus TI2 USB Audio Clicks, Pops, and Timing Issues

...my DAW. Connected via USB cable is the Virus TI2. Connected via Firewire cable is a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 interface. An Alesis AI3 analog-to-optical ADAT interface connects via TOSLINK fiber-optic to the Saffire. A gaggle of synths connect to the AI3. Now, in order for it all to...

View Post

Cubase 9.5 ASIO overload with Saffire Pro 24 Firewire

Hi everyone.. I think it may be time to upgrade my ASIO interface. I use a Saffire Pro 24 DSP and I have been getting terrible ASIO performance with it lately. All the firmware is updated, my computer has 64GB RAM with a decent i7 CPU. I've tried all the settings in Cubase like...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Condenser Mic in Stereo XY Configuration with 6' Permanently Attached Cable with 1/8" Stereo Mini Plug