The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

starting my "home studio" :p

...keys. I do have cheap phonic mixer <mu1822x>, which I'm using for live performance, one old shure sm58 and 3 at mb3k, cheap vocal mics. can you advice me what should I buy? I guess I shuld exchange my music card <at the moment some old sb live> and get some good recording program <now...

View Post

So, what is THE (cheap) mic to have that does it all?

...circumstances. Handheld, reporter style omni is next on the list, and proving relatively expensive. Audio-Technica Pro 37: 100 Audio-Technica AT2020: 65 Audio-Technica MB3k: 19.99 Pyle Pro PDMIC58: 13.13 Naiant x-x lavalier: 54

View Post

So many budget mics - Which one to get for busking?

...models I considered possible to be good choices were: EV N/D267A - 45€ Shure SM 48 LC - 50€ Audio-Technika MB 3k - 55€ EV N/D367S - 60€ Audio-Technica Pro 41 - 60€ MXL LSM-3 - 60€ All of these get good reviews, they are all compared to the SM58 with similar results, and I hear the same words for every...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The Midnight Blues Series standout performance microphone, the MB 3k dynamic vocal microphone has an extended frequency response specifically developed to capture lead, backup, and choral vocals. Truly a standout in its class, the MB 3k is tuned to make an impact: high volumes come through without distortion - and even subtle nuances are clean and precise. Its Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure provides improved output and extremely fast transient response. Other features include Audio-Technica's MagnaLock silent switch, soft-touch finish, and gold-plated XLRM connector.

• Standout performance microphone for lead, back-up and choral vocals
  • Extended frequency response for optimal vocal reproduction
  • Unidirectional dynamic element design
  • Rugged all-metal construction
  • Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
  • Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip
  • Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
  • Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector