The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Stereo Condenser Microphone, Camera-mountable, with XY Configuration, Switchable 80Hz Highpass Filter, and 10dB Pad

Discussions

AT BP4025 for field recording?

According to the specs the BP4025 is reasonably sensitive and quiet. I'm curious about the stereo field. The diaphragms look like they are set way wider than 90 degrees. I like wide stereo recordings, but if a medium distant ambient car by dips as it crosses center, that would be a...

View Post

Field recording stereo microphone/phones for SD MixPre-3

The BP4025 is a great mic for field recording. I bought one last year and have been very pleased with the results from it. It does have a tendency to make kinda sound wider with more distant sounds. A BBG is perfect for it. I haven't bought one yet but...

View Post

Mid-Side Mic for Nature Recording (all-in-one)

...Washington State. Both my boss and I were EXTREMELY impressed with the results, a whole different league from our AudioTechnica BP4025... you may see those on craigslist soon. Cinella was a good decision, much more versatile, smaller, and better designed than the Rycote, IMO. The optional "Kelly" is a fantastic rain cover. I went out,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?