The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

USB Dual Pre Phantom Power

I give up on this question! I keep messing up. I DID look this one up and found multiple sources saying no phantom. Maybe it's a different model. Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone: questions, answers, how to, FAQs, tips, advice, answers, buying guide MiR 057 – Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB/XLR Microphone | Mark in Russia

View Post

Inexpensive Setup For A Hypnotherapist

...good setup, with 2 unidirectional mics instead of an omni: Amazon.com: Steinberg UR22MKII 2-Channel USB Interface: Steinberg Software: Musical Instruments Two: Amazon.com: Audio Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone with Knox Studio Arm and Pop Filter: Musical Instruments Amazon.com: Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones.: Musical Instruments Two: Amazon.com: AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 10 Feet:...

View Post

Inexpensive Setup For A Hypnotherapist

How about this? Audio-Technica PRO44 Condenser Boundary Microphone | Sweetwater I mean it's very unobtrusive, just sits on the desk. Personally I would feel much more constrained spilling my guts if a boom mic was pointed in my face.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The ATR2100-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.