The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

$2000 for Mic & Pre...

...have them. To my ears, both the pres sound great. The UA a little darker but still nice. Mics I'm considering: AT4040SP (includes 4051 SDC) Rode NT2000 Rode K2 Rode NT2A Mojave MA-200 Pres I'm considering: Not sure but something I'm not going to want to "upgrade" hopefully. REALLY looking forward to your responses as I have an impossible time making a decision....

View Post

Best MXL Mic on female vocals?

...now because I have been thinking that an Audio Technica AT4040 might be a much better choice than an MXL. Audio Technica AT4040SP Studio Microphone Package | Sam Ash Music 1-800-4-SAMASH What a smoking deal right there! I personally LOVE AT4041's on overheads.

View Post

no one's compared the nt5 pair to the 4040sp?

...searching but haven't been able to turn up anything on this topic. has anyone used the nt5 stereo pair and/or the at4040sp? (4040 + 4041 bundled together for reduced price). i was surprised to find no one has talked about this at all, since they are around the same price range (nt5s $430, 4040sp $530), and...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Studio Microphone Pack