The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Low-cut Filter, 10dB Pad, Multiple Pickup Patterns, and Custom Shockmount

Discussions

Tube Preamp or Tube Mic, replacing AT 2050

HI friends ! I try to use an AT 2050 mic, but this mic is obviously too harsh and plastic sounding ( at least for my voice). I don't use an tube preamp, just the preamp of my Tapco mixer going to my RME Multiface. I realize that all I need in this situation...

View Post

Mics and interface for recording a Folk live album (early Bob Dylan style).

...some mic's that fit your budget for this technique Golden Age Project R1 MKII Ribbon Microphone R 1 MK2 B&H Photo Audio-Technica AT2050 | Sweetwater.com Now that we have that out of the way lets talk about interfaces. I think your better off buying a separate mixer for live use and a proper interface. Behringer makes great...

View Post

One to rule them all - mid range condenser mic help

...in similar price range with regards to the reviews and their popularity. However, I cannot decide and choose one. 1) Audio-Technica AT 2050 2) AKG C214 3) RODE NT2-A 4) Sennheiser MK4 I dont want to make it complicated and analyze every single nuance and aspect - I cannot tell it yet, I do not even have taste for...

View Post

Video Guides