The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

XLR or USB condenser microphone?

...drum recording setup. And i will get a Behringer X1222USB mixer, too. AT2020 has these three types: 1. AT2020 (XLR) 2. AT2020USB (USB) 3. AT2020USB+ (USB+3.5mm monitor out) I am stuck at choosing which type of AT2020, do you guys have suggestion for me? AT2020->X1222USB->X1222USB's USB port to computer or AT2020USB/AT2020USB+->computer or AT2020USB+->3.5mm TRS plug for monitor-out->X1222USB's input->X1222USB's USB port to computer Which one should...

View Post

horrible macbook interference

Why don't you get yourself a USB mic. This one is great for broadcasting: Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ | Sweetwater.com

View Post

SM7B, Cloudlifter and xxx USB interface? Voiceover/Broadcasting on Twitch and beyond.

...my computer at the highest quality that keeps me out of the poor house. My current set up is this: AT2020USB+ -> Primary Computer -> Adobe Audition (Automatic noise reduction, dehummer, EQ, Compression) -> HDMI Out to stream PC -> Internet. The environment is not ideal as I have all equipment in a room running as...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Medium-diaphragm Cardioid Side Address Condenser Microphone with USB Connectivity, Headphone Volume Control, and Mix Control