The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Cardioid Condenser Microphone for Live Vocals with High SPL-handling and Multi-stage Pop Filter

Discussions

Are UAD plugs any better than native alternatives?

...out in 2014 and you can run 4 stereo instances of Manley on one chip then you can look back at 2010 an laugh . but it is what it is . UAD weren't going to make these sound less then realistic to the hardware by making them less hungry . T-Rex's , elephants...

View Post

$50 vocal mic?

...love them all. (E835 is cheeeap) I have just bought a Samson C05 Condensor which is fantastic for the price. Audio Technica AT2010 also a good mic ;) The SM58 in my eyes (Also in the eyes of about 12 session vocalists I know) lack's warmth, clarity, body, high end and not Ideal for clean singers.. They...

View Post

The "little brother" of well-known mics

eg: - The AKG 120 (vs the 220) - The AT 2010 (vs the 2020, 2035 etc) - The Shure 48 (vs the 58) And so on. Would be interested to hear from people who have used such mics and your impressions of it, esp if you used the more famous version a step up and how...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?