The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

JZ Microphones are designing a new dynamic mic - help us design it!

...and Top 5 favorite mics are: 1) MD 441 - Absolute Winner 2) SM 57 3) M88 4) E935 5) SM 58 Other mics mentioned: AE6100, AE4100, OM6, Beta 58, PR40, MD 421, Beta 57, OM2, RE15, D19, M80, i5, PR30, RE20, SM7, ATM25, PR35 , MD409, D12, ND757B, M201, Beta 57.

View Post

Next step up for vocal mics - Telefunken M80, AKG D7, Senn E935/E945 or condenser?

...mic at all times as the ultimate feedback destroyers. The only mic I've tried from Audio Technica is their top dynamic AE6100, which sounded super clean and detailed, although a bit pinched in the upper midrange when compared to the top Sennheisers. It has a similar quality to the e835 of accentuating detail and clarity in...

View Post

UR824 d-pre vs focusrite isa

...occasional pop rock, occasional jazz and live room stuff and utilize the following mics KSM44, KSM32, CM3, OM1, SM27, SM7b, AE5400, AE6100. While I don't have a specific problem to solve, will I get noticeably better audio if I'm consistently going through better preamps? Was considering getting 2 or 4 Focusrite Isa preamps. Is that enough...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The Artist Elite AE6100 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of “pop” protection.