The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet. Altiverb 7 is efficient on the cpu, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automatable, and has 64 bit support. Every month Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free. Regular version features: up to stereo input and output up to 96 kHz sampling rates

Discussions

Altiverb 7 Released

For those on the PC side, Altiverb 7 is not yet available, however, if you purchase Altiverb 7 (regular or XL) today you will receive a version 6 license as well as a version 7 license AND you will get a free upgrade to version 7 as soon as the PC version is released.

View Post

Gear list "Under the Sun"

...not working. I use the Fabfilter Proq2 to cut which i love. Other than that its UAD Plug ins. Altiverb 7, Melodyne DNA, Gforce, Isotope RX4 for Denoising and Declicking. Thats about it. I use the BC2 as a summing mixer basically. Levels are set and i don't move them. The room I'm in has some...

View Post

LiquidSonics introduces Illusion and Fusion-IR | Synthesis

Compete, maybe, a little bit ; but surpass the "best natural hardware", it seems that there is currently no way. Look at FAQ n°64 in this complete FAQlist. I found utterly unbelievable that they didn't include "the one most natural reverb on the market (Quantec Yardstick)" in these comparisons. How can this be ?... Is it...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides