The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Have you ever wondered why your music, your videos, showreels, and movies do not sound well when you move out of your studio? That is because you do not use the same equipment the real people use. And you don't listen in the same environment and conditions as your audience. MixChecker Pro turns your studio monitors into consumer devices. It adds some background noise and it simulates the distortion and narrow stereo base of the real listening conditions.

The original MixChecker contains only the simulation of the linear behavior of the devices. Audified not only added the modeling of non-linear behavior, they have also completely rewritten the original processing to achieve phase linearity, lower latency and better resolution in all parts of the frequency spectrum.

Discussions

Audified releases MixChecker Pro

Audified releases MixChecker Pro Audified advances making sound mixing decisions with feature-packed MixChecker Pro plug-in providing more simulations Having amassed widespread critical acclaim with its innovative MixChecker mix-assisting plug-in that transforms studio monitors into classic reference monitors or one of several consumer devices to quickly and easily ensure that studio mixes translate to other environments,...

View Post

ADPTR MetricAB with Plugin Alliance.

A "trick" I would like to share: I put Audified's MixChecker Pro right after PA's MetricAB on the mix bus. Then when I think my mix sounds as great as the reference material loaded into MetricAB, I select for instance a Public Address System in Mixchecker Pro to hear how everything translates. Often the...

View Post