The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44

I have. I've owned the ID22 and the Clarett 8pre. The preamps on the Audient are just way better for my taste, no comparison. The air function on the CLarett wasn't that useful, I liked it on some electric guitars and acoustics but that was it, didn't work for me on drums or vocals. The converters are...

View Post

Its your converters, definitely

That's not the point. OP is slating some things he doesn't like, and acting like he's discovered the holy grail (it was the Apollo conversion holding him back all along and stopping him sounding like Drake! Not the lack of experience, room covered in foam, the fact that Drake has the best mix engineers and mastering...

View Post

iD44 vs Clarett 4Pre

Hello..Yeah, I don't have the best headphones in the world..:)..What kind are you using.?..What do you think of the converters in the Quantum and how do they compare to the Clarett..?

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

The Audient iD22 is a world-class 2 in, 6 out desktop USB 2.0 audio interface with user defined monitoring controls. The Audient iD22 features 2 beautiful sounding class-A mic preamps as well as a discrete JFET instrument input allowing to record a stereo source or a singer songwriter. In addition, the iD22 features insert points to connect outboard equipment such as hardware EQs or compressors. Each preamp features +48V Phantom Power switch, high-pass filters, -10dB Pad and a polarity switch giving you all the controls necessary to get the optimum sound at source. The Audient iD22 is the heart of your recording setup with a comprehensive monitoring section including alternative outputs to connect another pair of monitors, as well as DIM and Cut switches and a central knob controlling main output and monitoring levels. The Audient iD22 includes comprehensive monitoring software giving you further controls over the different monitoring and routing options including A/B Cues, Talkback and more. A separate and independent headphone output with its own level controls lets you monitor your recording and mixes. The Audient iD22 features ADAT connectivity for additional I/O. Add a digital preamps such as the Audient ASP008 to increase your track counts up to 10 input and 12 outputs at 44.1kHz/48kHz.