The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Audient iD22 is a world-class 2 in, 6 out desktop USB 2.0 audio interface with user defined monitoring controls. The Audient iD22 features 2 beautiful sounding class-A mic preamps as well as a discrete JFET instrument input allowing to record a stereo source or a singer songwriter. In addition, the iD22 features insert points to connect outboard equipment such as hardware EQs or compressors. Each preamp features +48V Phantom Power switch, high-pass filters, -10dB Pad and a polarity switch giving you all the controls necessary to get the optimum sound at source. The Audient iD22 is the heart of your recording setup with a comprehensive monitoring section including alternative outputs to connect another pair of monitors, as well as DIM and Cut switches and a central knob controlling main output and monitoring levels. The Audient iD22 includes comprehensive monitoring software giving you further controls over the different monitoring and routing options including A/B Cues, Talkback and more. A separate and independent headphone output with its own level controls lets you monitor your recording and mixes. The Audient iD22 features ADAT connectivity for additional I/O. Add a digital preamps such as the Audient ASP008 to increase your track counts up to 10 input and 12 outputs at 44.1kHz/48kHz.

Discussions

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44

Early on in the iD22's life (Audient's first USB interface) it had a lot of bugs. After a year or so mostly everything was ironed out. I may have to take the same tact with the iD44. As much as I love its specs on paper, I do not want to be an unpaid beta...

View Post

AFX2DAW now available for Discrete 4 & 8 Premium owners

so glad i sold my zen tour and went with id22 for my son. i hated the routing of plugins. i was all in to buy again when they released the free routing to daw, but the bait and switch i will never buy another antelope product. not to mention the...

View Post

Condenser equivalent to EV RE20

...(at a high school). My RE20 is set to flat, is going through my Integer RMP2 and then through my iD22 to my laptop into an older version of Adobe Audition. The file was recorded at 24/44100 and converted to a 320kbps mps. I did normalize the file to -3dB and trimmed out some...

View Post

Video Guides