The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

Good to hear. I have the USB3 version coming next week. Currently am using an Audient ID14 at it's lowest possible settings (64 samples, latency at minimum) and my new i58400 is not even blinking. The performance in Studio one is probably at 5% on my newest project. Granted, my own projects are not too...

View Post

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44

...impairments or lower contrast screens may be a very good idea. The new GUI will be coming to the iD22 and iD14 in the near future but we will also be including the old GUI as a legacy function for those who prefer to keep the original GUI but want the performance of the new...

View Post

Noise in my Mic I Can't Find

...but while I'm working on that, I wanted to also address a smaller problem. Whenever I record my SM7B through my ID14 interface, I'm detecting a faint frying sound. This happens when I record it flat in a controlled room, no matter the setup. I thought maybe it was the case fans on my desktop,...

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

iD14 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a compact and elegant desktop package. iD14 provides a pair of world-class Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the revolutionary ScrollControl. With its versatile feature set and intuitive layout, iD14 will become the hub of your studio in no time.

• 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
  • High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
  • 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
  • Main Speaker Output
  • Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
  • Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
  • ADAT Input for Expandability
  • Low Latency DSP Mixer
  • iD ScrollControl Mode
  • All-Metal Enclosure
  • USB2.0 Bus Powered
  • 24bit/96khz