The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ASP4816 provides the key features of a large format recording console in a compact, cost effective form. Designed by audio guru, David Dearden and featuring Audient’s legendary analog circuitry, ASP4816 is the perfect centre piece for production studios and educational facilities. The main input channels feature Audient’s renowned Class A preamp and 4 band EQ – a combination found in hundreds of ASP8024 equipped studios where many users no longer feel the need to reach for their outboard preamps and EQ. The console features 40 faders,16 bus routing, 6 auxes, 2 dedicated cue sends, 4 stereo returns, stereo bus compressor and a comprehensive monitor section. Powerful, flexible and intuitive, the ASP4816 delivers superb audio performance in a compact frame size. → In-line architecture - twin inputs on each channel → 40 faders → 48 inputs at mix → 16 Audient Class-A mic pres → 16 channels of EQ → 16 record buses → 6 auxes, 2 cue sends → Stereo bus compressor → Comprehensive monitor section

Discussions

Has anyone heard the Audient ASP 4816 mixer yet?

So I just had my dealer here order me an ASP4816. Audient told him on the phone that this console is becoming there number one selling piece rapidly. Thought that was interesting but I'm not surprised. Can't wait for mine.

View Post

Best console under 20k for production?

...out of the Audient desks, the new HE version has a HPF at 350Hz available but otherwise it and the ASP4816 are missing the 1.2:1, 1.5:1 and 20:1 ratios, the wet/dry mix knob and external patch points on the 2802, which is a shame as it kills on drum and guitar busses!

View Post

Examples of music mixed on Audient consoles

I'm tempted to buy an ASP4816. Sure Cubase 10 with Slates VCC 2.0 and my hardware mix bus processing does sound great, plus DMG Equilibrium EQ probably sounds as good (maybe better) than the 4816 EQ. But it's the workflow - I'm 56 this year - I started on desks and tape machines, and as I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides