The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Stealth The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary, broadcast quality, microphone for studio and stage. With 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation, a Class A built in mic preamp with autodetect 48V Phantom power (a world’s first!) and featuring a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality, we reckon Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone. Stealth was developed in partnership with 92 top engineers, producers and artists (the Aston 33 development panel) who participated in a series of blind listening tests designed to create the best possible sound… the resulting four voice settings, Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar and Dark, offer a range of world class sounds to suit almost every application.

Discussions

IK Multimedia announces T-RackS Stealth Limiter

Sonic integrity at higher dBs — Dynamic, transparent and loud T-RackS Stealth Limiter is a new kind of processor for the final peak limiting stage of the mastering process. The past few decades have seen volume levels of produced audio rise at an alarming rate. Loudness of mixed and mastered audio material has become a...

View Post

Track Notes by The Lyons Den Software (Windows VST/Mac AU, VST)

...in nature. From this concept, Track Notes was born. Version 1.2.0 adds support for Windows VST and adds a new stealth mode, that hides the text in some of the editors to keep the clients from seeing the notes. It also adds a demo version. When the demo version runs, it runs...

View Post

Is Bias FX worth it?

...for practicing. It's kind of my project guitar. Well, then there is my 2013 PRS 245 SE, my Schecter B2 stealth equip with EMG 81/85s. My Schecter C1 platinum FR with EMG 81/85s and a Gotoh Floyd rose. My Fender CC 60S acoustic. My Fender Affinity P bass and last but not least, my...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?