The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Aston HALO reflection filter is the first of a series of reflection filter products planned by Aston Microphones. In a market awash with differing versions of an ageing design concept, the Aston HALO is a huge leap forward in reflection filter technology. There are several key areas on which we focussed on improving currently available technology, most notably for Isolation, absorption, mounting hardware and the general performance as a studio tool for achieving portable room control.

Discussions

Microphone / Interface help

...with the SM7B. So I was thinking of returning the SM7B ($470) and getting the RODE NT1A package ($270) with the Aston Halo Reflection Filter ($270), would that be a wise decision? My room is untreated, would appreciate any and all suggestions / help, thank you! I've made the price breakdown in USD with taxes, what...

View Post

Microphone / Interface help

My suggestion is TREAT YOUR ROOM. You don't have to spend much to make a big diff there and it will make a much greater diff then swapping mics in and out. Also keep in mind the SM7 and NT1A are completely diff mics (dynamic vs condenser), so you're comparing apples and oranges. Which...

View Post

Video Guides