The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Arturia MiniBrute 2S is a keyless, sequencer driven based version of the MiniBrute 2. It is a semi-modular analogue synthesizer with a 48-way patch bay which is completely driven by its onboard step sequencer. The sequencer has three layers of control and can store and recall up to 64-preset patterns, which can be chained together to form songs and performances. The sequencer layers can be used to create parameter automation for even more dynamic sequencences and phrases. The Minibrute 2s architecture includes all of the upgrades found on the MiniBrute 2, including a second voltage controllable oscillator with three waveforms, two LFO's, an extra envelope generator and the massive 48 point eurorack compatible patchbay. Features:

• Sequencer driven analogue synthesizers
  • Steiner Parker filter
  • Brute factor for distortion and saturation
  • 48-way modular patchbay
  • Store and recall 64 patterns

Discussions

Arturia Minibrute 2S

Here is: THE MINIBRUTE 2S https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Nkmx3ptcQ Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but...

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

...it) - Novation Peak (really like it, almost never use it) - Behringer DeepMind 12D (it's all right, never use it) - Arturia MiniBrute 2S (love it, but it overlaps with my MatrixBrute too much) - Arturia DrumBrute Impact (fun, but meh) - Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 49 Mk II (never even taken it out, no idea why I...

View Post

Help me decide on a Peak or starting a modular setup

...was about to pull the trigger on a Mantis to house my Neutron and work from there. However the Minibrute 2S would fill a sequencer hole but would also double up what’s already in the Neutron ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides