The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MiniBrute 2 is an analogue monophonic synthesizer with a 2 octave keyboard. It has 2 "Brute" oscillators, a self resonating Steiner-Parker filter, and a mayhem-inducing Brute Factor modulation controller knob that can be found on other Arturia synthesizers. Added to the usual analogue synth controls the MiniBrute 2 has a second VCO; a second LFO; new VCO and Filter frequency modulation possibilities; modifier-related modulation destinations; a brand new, loopable AD envelope. Main Features Analog Synthesizer 2 Analog VCO’s: VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing) VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges). VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM White Noise Generator External Audio In Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes. 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random 1 ADSR envelope 1 AD envelope Trig, Gate modes One shot or Loop Attack and Decay times CV controllable 48-point CV and Gate patchbay Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes Sequencer mode: 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry Each sequence can have up to 64 steps MIDI and USB I/O

Discussions

Arturia minibrute 2... Wowza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBopJmgmkI Arturia - MiniBrute 2 is Back MiniBrute 2 is a superbly powerful standalone synth with outstanding connectivity and massive creative potential. Come back tomorrow, we’ve got more exciting news. “Save the best ‘til last”, as the saying goes. rockoutrockoutrockout

View Post

Synth of the Year 2018 (nominations)

Did the Minibrute 2 come out in 2018? Surely it's a significant competitor to the Boog and other things in that range. Personally I'd save the extra few hundred and choose it over the Boog if I didn't already have monos coming out my ears.

View Post

My OB-6 Expander (also for Prophet 6)

...customer, but I feel like if it could connect to the synth, like how the reface dx, system 8, Arturia minibrute 2 have done it would make this much more of a must have. Right now it seems more of a afterthought accessory random box when it would be so cool to make it...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?