The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

In partnership with Bob Moog we decided to recreate the legendary interface of the original because of its "vibe", a look and layout known and loved by generations of musicians. But what truly makes this synth the Legend of Legends is its sound, and so we took great care to recreate its internal characteristics as well.

Discussions

Arturia

...in the cart it shows me a page, which says: Main Features Includes 17 software titles: Analog Lab, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V the full page screen is...

View Post

The UB-Xa Synthesizer

Hi Earlevel, thank you for your message which is spot on and in line what I always stated. Cloning these products neither harms the market value of the originals nor the synth industry. On the contrary, it all creates customer awareness and this enlarges the market for everyone. Just look how passionate people are about synths which...

View Post

Analog synths plugins

I can for sure say: the Roland Jupiter plugin kicks the current Jup8V plugin to the curb, it just blows it away

View Post

Video Guides