The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Behringer Model D

Behringer should make a replica 44-note + mod pitch wheels keybed, but the size of Arturia's Keystep (slightly smaller than normal and slightly larger than LPK25 keys. And include CV and MIDI

View Post

Who in here plays live electronic music regularly?

...fits into a carry on bag on a plane - will most likely just be Tempest, OT, 6 channel mixer, Keystep. I've already bought the suitcase and those things fit, but I'll probably wait until next winter to re create my whole set with that new set up. I could blab on about this forever...

View Post

BeatStep Pro Replacements (Your Favorite Sequencers)?

...two Korg SQ-1's. Driving a Basimilus Iteritas Alter with 2x8 steps or an oscillator with 16 steps are both fun. My Keystep comes in tomorrow, so let's see how that works for me. Looks much more immediate to me than the BSP.

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

KeyStep is a new breed of portable musical tool combining the functionalities of a keyboard controller with a polyphonic step sequencer to control both analog and digital devices. KeyStep was imagined and designed to become the modern musician’s trump-card. Whatever your setup, KeyStep will merge into it to overdrive your workflow and effectiveness. With KeyStep and its range of connections you can control any digital or analog synthesizer from the past, today and even tomorrow. Sequence them all!