The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

KeyStep is a new breed of portable musical tool combining the functionalities of a keyboard controller with a polyphonic step sequencer to control both analog and digital devices. KeyStep was imagined and designed to become the modern musician’s trump-card. Whatever your setup, KeyStep will merge into it to overdrive your workflow and effectiveness. With KeyStep and its range of connections you can control any digital or analog synthesizer from the past, today and even tomorrow. Sequence them all!

Discussions

MPC live

The video really helped, I can get the same result just using a keystep and usb in only. what I did was go the audio track I didn't even record anything just hit some keys went back to the midi track and pressed repeat and there it was. So basically the mpc doesn't like any midi...

View Post

NAMM 2019 - Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...

...much more stable state and Xerxes prototypes and will announce a Voyetra inspired synth called Nozokimi - Arturia will have the keystep pro that Nick Batt has been beta testing in secret for the past 2 years, along with a giant PolyMatrix prototype - Nord will have nothing new - Casio will have a new $139 keytar -...

View Post

Arturia Keystep - infinite hold, sustain, drone.....

...be able to hold a note to infinity whenever I want, to free up hands. There's a hold button on the keystep, but it only seems to hold an arp to free your hand, or hold on a note in arp or sequence. So, sustain pedal? is that the only way to do this? ...

View Post

Video Guides