The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade 88-note MIDI keyboard controller designed with the working musician in mind. Featuring a new hammer-action keybed from Fatar and deep integration with our award winning Analog Lab software, the KeyLab 88 is unique with its robust, solid metal construction and classic wooden side panels. An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets: KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.

Discussions

Suggestions For A FULLY Weighted Hammer Action MIDI Controller?

...keyboards are a bit of a taste thing, so can't really know what feels nice to you. But the Arturia Keylab 88 I use has a fully weighted Fatar hammeraction keyboard that I quite like (mine doe snot run just on USB as advertised though ... I have to add the power supply). Native...

View Post

Ultimate Keybed Thread(models and manufacturers listed)

...(88): Fatar TP/40 Ion (49): Fatar TP/7BA QS6(.1) (61): Fatar TP/9S, gewichtet QS7(.1) (76): Fatar TP/9S, gewichtet QS8(.1) (88): Fatar TP/20 QS8.2 (88): Fatar TP/30 Arturia Keylab 88: Fatar TP/100LR Bowen, John Solaris (61): Fatar TP8S Clavia Nord Electro x (ohne HP): Fatar TP/8O Nord Electro 3 HP: Fatar TP/100 Nord Electro 4 HP: Fatar TP/100LR Nordlead 1,2(x),4, A1 (49): Fatar TP/7BA Nordlead 3 (49): Fatar TP/9S, gewichtet NordWave (49):...

View Post

Workflow question: 88 key weighted controller on desk vs smaller keyboard controller

...that I could either: 1) Get an 88 key all-in-one, hammer action, weighted controller with sliders and knobs like the Arturia Keylab 88 and put it on the sliding shelf of that desk, or 2) Get a ~49-61 key semi-weighted controller with faders and knobs for the sliding shelf of the desk (I could get something...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides