The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Potential microphone regret

...back of the microphone are rejected increasing isolation and delivering controlled directionality. In live sound and remote recording applications, the ART M-One's cardioid pattern offers excellent feedback rejection and better isolation and will give you the best results on most vocal applications and a wide range of solo instruments including background brass and woodwinds, acoustic...

View Post

Hard choice and no time to think: mic for home studio

So I went there and compared the sound. The Art M-One unit was obviously trying to mimick the Blue type sound, but with the lack of low end response it failed: it's rather neutral though. The T.Bone SC400 sounded like a good Blue mic, but the noize was predictably higher to the level where you can...

View Post

USB Mic bleeding onto other track

...proper interface" but so I can travel light and record some vocals for someone whilst at work, I got an ART MOne USB, which seems decent. Not sibilant or bright and onboard 24/48 DA/AD, which many only do 16bit. The level is a little low, but this seems to be normal with USB mic's. So,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?