The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Reverence is an ode to modern and vintage analog synths. Sean's goal was to create sounds with the warmth, imperfections, and character associated with these instruments. His combined background and expertise as a composer, producer, and mix engineer results in a preset collection that is both truly inspired and tailored for production. The 115 sounds are divided into seven categories: Arpeggiator, Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, Plucked, and Sfx. WINDOWS · MAC OS X · 32-/64-BIT § VST · AU · RTAS · AAX NATIVE · STANDALONE § Ultra Analog VA-2 and AAS Player are compatible with nearly all DAWs. Mac minimum system requirements* Mac OS X 10.7 or later Intel Core processor or later 512 MB of RAM 70 MB of free hard drive space PC minimum system requirements* Windows 7 32‑/64‑bit or later Intel Core or equivalent processor 512 MB of RAM 70 MB of free hard drive space

Discussions

Cubase 5.5

Cubase 5 has been a very solid product but 3 of the most annoying bugbears, i.e. vst bit bridging, Reverence drinking CPU juice like a diabetic elephant and the fun gizmo like but quite flawed Loopmash being fixed is a good start. The timestretching thing is sure to be addressed in Cubase 6, just as...

View Post

New Moog Minimoog D

Nah. If you like the Voyager that's great, but the reverence for the Model D is not just people who can't see past the name. I tried my hardest to love the Voyager, really have. I love the build quality, the look, the patch memory & additional features. I've played it...

View Post

The UB-Xa Synthesizer

As exemplified by Tony Banks' statement that he had never been enamoured of the Hammond organ -- it was just the closest thing to a polyphonic synth available to him. As soon as something else could fill those functions, he switched over And get that sound on record before anyone else did. 1984 particularly was very...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?