The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,281
Views: 12,281
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, Lock SMPTE Region Position is great so that regions aren't moved after all the effort that's gone into it. But what is the...

api2500
replies: 13 views: 9,202
dsetto 4 weeks ago

How did you install LP X? Internal or external hard drive and what would y'all recommend?

boombapdame
replies: 9 views: 764
d.dot 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, My apologies in advance if this in the wrong section, but I based off of all my searches it was hard to pin-point...

jmaki94
replies: 1 views: 711
octatonic 4 weeks ago

Been busting my brain trying to find a way to get Logic to show me my "nudge status", or some viewable window or box...

johnscalia
replies: 7 views: 735
dsetto 4 weeks ago

hi all. i often need to cut a midi region and have the sustain pedal turn back to 0. if i do cut it and the sustain is on 127 /...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 785
benjiboko 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, How are you? I ran into this cool tip from Donny Carr to make your own transition, but I'm really struggling to make...

nielsfeijen
replies: 1 views: 595
nielsfeijen 4 weeks ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,759 views: 556,958
Attracks pilot 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to see how much a region has been nudged? Looking in the inspector information of the region, is there a way to...

zulusound
replies: 8 views: 884
H-Rezz 4 weeks ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 27 views: 3,164
ortega67 14th September 2019

Hello! I play the concert ukulele, but wanted it to sound lower, like an acoustic guitar in a particular song. Does anyone know...

baobaodarcy
replies: 3 views: 781
Moosebear 13th September 2019

Anyone using Logic loops and sound FX in music? I have been working on moody soundtrack stuff, mainly with just the Logic...

Delmarva
replies: 6 views: 740
d.dot 13th September 2019

Hello, Maybe already been asked. My Macbook died and Im thinking of using a PC with Windows running Logic Pro X. I also...

Jesso
replies: 1 views: 619
DeadPoet 12th September 2019

Has Logic Pro loop library been reduced in no of loops? I got a new Apple Mac Mini as part of a new writing setup, but didn't...

tboomish
replies: 12 views: 1,144
tboomish 12th September 2019

I was surprised to learn that only 30% of waves plugins are designed to be used above...

ribbontubedude
replies: 2 views: 844
ribbontubedude 12th September 2019

Hi there, I've got a Carlsboro CSD130 E-Drum kit midi-connected to my Logic Pro X 10.4.6 setup. I've finally managed to get the...

MarkusDongus
replies: 0 views: 531
MarkusDongus 11th September 2019

My search found a few very old threads on the topic, all of which were much more complicated than I hoped. With several Logic...

BezowinZ
replies: 14 views: 1,025
BezowinZ 10th September 2019

I don't understand this. I have a Roland FA 06 and I was going crazy trying to figure out why the sound kept getting messed...

stevieotomy
replies: 5 views: 758
stevieotomy 9th September 2019

I use a hybrid setup here and always print it back into Logic for the sake of recall. BUT I'm not sure if the delay compensation...

auralart
replies: 19 views: 5,598
Disco1Disco2 8th September 2019

Talking about Logic and Reaper. I am testing Reaper now in a project. It's performance and stability are better then Logic on my...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 1,132
facej 8th September 2019

Hi guys, I bought an ssl x logic stereo for my 2 bus but it won't be working with logic pro X ( the niddle is not movin...

EmilEchal
replies: 2 views: 779
EmilEchal 6th September 2019

To get Logic Drummer to play other drum kits preperly, it turns out that you just have to make sure you associate the correct...

ValliSoftware
replies: 10 views: 3,863
BezowinZ 6th September 2019

Hi all, I have a limit of x2 ins for a recording I’m doing later. Mic 1 - Vocals Mic 2 - Upright piano. It got me...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 636
H-Rezz 5th September 2019

Just say I have audio region A, immediately followed by audio region B. I want to paste audio region C between them such that...

renew
replies: 2 views: 649
wolfger 4th September 2019

Hello, I have 16 Tracks that are External MIDI Instrument Tracks sending to a Roland FA-06. I put them all in a "Track...

stevieotomy
replies: 4 views: 889
stevieotomy 4th September 2019

Hello, Ableton Live user here, lately I was looking to Logic as a DAW perhaps more suited to my “linear” workflow. I am a...

benjj
replies: 17 views: 919
boombapdame 3rd September 2019

I hope this question belongs here as it is not really a 100% Logic question...... Imac 27'' i5 Quad 3.5 GHz (2017 model, but...

kurtworden
replies: 1 views: 678
jzero 3rd September 2019

Somewhat a noob to midi. but I managed to plug everything together, and every machine is receiving MIDI. That part took quite a...

popote_jr
replies: 0 views: 495
popote_jr 3rd September 2019

Hello Gearslutz.... :facepalm:, I´ve got some basic Logic X questions, hope you can help. I can´t open several Plugin...

RayGrauberger
replies: 3 views: 733
RayGrauberger 2nd September 2019

Hey Ya'll I'm new to the whole mixing world and am completely stumped. Definitely need help. On Logic Pro X my tracks are always...

jake_kalahan
replies: 3 views: 742
over-man 2nd September 2019

Hello, I have an issue with logic while using a roland Tr8 aira. Basically all was working fine but since today logic does not...

Strutterfifs1
replies: 0 views: 409
Strutterfifs1 1st September 2019

Within Logic you have upward of two dozen software instruments (more, if you add plug-ins), each with dozens, if not hundreds of...

jaddie
replies: 0 views: 588
jaddie 29th August 2019

Hi everyone. I am using logic pro x and arturia keylab. Do you guys know how to set a tempo that is different to the project?...

CarloEspresso
replies: 0 views: 522
CarloEspresso 29th August 2019

Hi i'm new to the forum Any1 else having a problem with the lack of headroom? On logic 9 i'd normally have all my...

Jack Swift
replies: 24 views: 11,623
Jay Asher 29th August 2019

For the life of me, I can't figure out why logic pro keeps bouncing my wav files much quieter then they sound in the mix. I dont...

713sound
replies: 11 views: 1,303
thermal 29th August 2019

I'm new to Melodyne and I recently had this problem, but couldn't find anything online to help. I read the entire Melodyne 4...

njallen
replies: 2 views: 1,082
Dizzi45Z 29th August 2019

I have been an Apple guy since 1998. I’ve had Logic since logic 8. When in Nashville, everyone uses pro tools for audio work....

babydaddymusic
replies: 45 views: 3,766
Sascha Franck 28th August 2019

Hi! just joined the community, hope you guys can help. This question may sound stupid and pretty basic but i'm going crazy...

The MacMan
replies: 1 views: 585
Berba 28th August 2019

This is weird one that just started for me. When I'm recording over a track or punching in over a track, I hear the material I'm...

tasker
replies: 19 views: 2,502
Frantz 28th August 2019

Hello all, I have an external monitor via Displayport (full tech specs at bottom). For some annoying reason, when I walk away...

dmgoldstein1
replies: 1 views: 430
facej 26th August 2019

I am so angry. I've wasted so much time on this. I have a Roland FA Keyboard. I wanted to be able to pick the patches from...

stevieotomy
replies: 1 views: 801
d.dot 26th August 2019

Hi all, I just got a whole new setup after my 2009 iMac died. I bought a 2018 Mini (6 core/i7/8gb RAM) and an Apogee Element...

tfunster
replies: 6 views: 753
J.Good 25th August 2019

Hi there, I have a big problem. I have some very important files I have to send off tomorrow. Tonight I opened Logic Pro X...

bluedog30
replies: 3 views: 1,375
stepone 24th August 2019

Can someone please explain why in almost every Ableton Live or FL tutorial I watch the final playback always ends up being very...

J3XS
replies: 6 views: 865
TheoryNotes 24th August 2019

Hi Guys, I'm a n00b with Logic and midi. I picked up an Emagic AMT 8. All I want to do is use a midi keyboard as a...

Citrus Fresh
replies: 55 views: 14,076
Moblast 23rd August 2019

I'm using Arturia's Prophet and CS-80 (latest version of each) in my live set in Mainstage but I've found that the sound of the...

bnconnolly
replies: 0 views: 666
bnconnolly 23rd August 2019

I'm new to discovering this issue. Digging through related posts here and across the web is not helping me. This has to be...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 750
BezowinZ 22nd August 2019

Edit: I *think* I solved the problem: I went in and deleted all the learned commands for all the controls surfaces I...

stevieotomy
replies: 0 views: 496
stevieotomy 21st August 2019

I know this question has been asked one thousand times, but I can't seem to figure out exactly how Logic's Export functions are...

alexhirlinger
replies: 7 views: 664
alexhirlinger 20th August 2019

Hey LPX slutz. I'm experiencing a weird phenomenon. I'm in a very large session, and I am trying to figure out the best way of...

alexhirlinger
replies: 2 views: 519
alexhirlinger 20th August 2019

Hi there, Whenever I'm bouncing projects from Logic X, I keep getting minor drop outs/glitches in the audio file, usually in...

Nogger1985
replies: 6 views: 1,240
benzoid 20th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search